The Rosen Problem

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Question is, do you think Rivers is a HOF QB?
lol...I am the last guy to ask because my HOF is pretty small group. I think Rivers is better than Eli Manning. I think he is better than Troy Aikman. I think he is better than Jim Kelly. Two of those guys are in the HOF.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have to admit Murray IS growing on me.

And it's not just giving into what the media says, I'm watching his good film and his very limited bad film.

What excited me is that I think he can be a better Russell Wilson. I think he is a more natural QB, has a better arm than Wilson coming out. He's faster too, quite a bit from what I see.

I just think the Cardinals have to get some compensation for Rosen.

The reason I'm coming to terms with the concept is that I do believe that Murray will be better than Rosen, and the importance of QB is growing every season.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol...I am the last guy to ask because my HOF is pretty small group. I think Rivers is better than Eli Manning. I think he is better than Troy Aikman. I think he is better than Jim Kelly. Two of those guys are in the HOF.
I know you are asking Chopper, but I do.

The Chargers have been a dogsht team with a great QB for most of his career.
Then I don’t see how Ryan isn’t, tbh.

Ryan is gonna surpass all of Rivers’ stars when he retires.

He has an MVP, unlike Rivers.

He has a SB appearance, unlike Rivers.

I think Rivers’ 2006 team is better than any Ryan team, including the SB team.

This is all while Ryan has played in a tougher conference.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And it's not just giving into what the media says, I'm watching his good film and his very limited bad film.

What excited me is that I think he can be a better Russell Wilson. I think he is a more natural QB, has a better arm than Wilson coming out. He's faster too, quite a bit from what I see.

The reason I'm coming to terms with the concept is that I do believe that Murray will be better than Rosen, and the importance of QB is growing every season.

Me too.

It's not the orchestrated media hype or that about 30 defensive players have first round grades or that we paid a premium last draft to select Rosen and it will cost $8m in dead money,; no - this is too important to screw with.

I'm all in - let's run to the podium and select the greatest, bestest, QB talent since Andrew Luck.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

We got Krang!

Oh hell yes! Lol.. :)

(does awkward victory dance)

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Me too.

It's not the orchestrated media hype or that about 30 defensive players have first round grades or that we paid a premium last draft to select Rosen and it will cost $8m in dead money,; no - this is too important to screw with.

I'm all in - let's run to the podium and select the greatest, bestest, QB talent since Andrew Luck.
:sarcasm:

FIFY

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Me too.

I don't know if you are joking, but if Murray is going to be better than Rosen, I think it's the best move to take him.

Kind of reminds me when the Cardinals passed on Aaron Rodgers because they had Josh McCown. Aaron Rodgers WAS and IS better than Josh McCown. If you have a shot at a better QB, TAKE THE QB!

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Me too.

Lol! hilarious. :)

I bet you're a hoot when you get a couple of pints in you Guernsey. Really hope we meet up at a game someday sir.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm here too. If KK REALLY believes this is what he needs and we can somehow snag the 13th pick or somewhere's around there for Rosen, I'd be in.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know if you are joking, but if Murray is going to be better than Rosen, I think it's the best move to take him.

Kind of reminds me when the Cardinals passed on Aaron Rodgers because they had Josh McCown. Aaron Rodgers WAS and IS better than Josh McCown. If you have a shot at a better QB, TAKE THE QB!

Well, today's Josh has more in common with Rodgers than the mighty midget and he has Aaron's old QB coach in his corner.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Well, today's Josh has more in common with Rodgers than the mighty midget and he has Aaron's old QB coach in his corner.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'm here too. If KK REALLY believes this is what he needs and we can somehow snag the 13th pick or somewhere's around there for Rosen, I'd be in.

Hell I might take less, the more I investigate this.

If it's less than a 1st, I'd want a 2nd a solid player.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Then I don’t see how Ryan isn’t, tbh.

Ryan is gonna surpass all of Rivers’ stars when he retires.

He has an MVP, unlike Rivers.

He has a SB appearance, unlike Rivers.

I think Rivers’ 2006 team is better than any Ryan team, including the SB team.

This is all while Ryan has played in a tougher conference.
Honestly, I give Rivers a ton of credit for being successful in a completely dysfunctional organization. That is what elevates him IMO.Falcons have a good owner. Giants have a good owner. The Chargers are a dumpster fire that is held afloat by Rivers.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I give Rivers a ton of credit for being successful in a completely dysfunctional organization. That is what elevates him IMO.Falcons have a good owner. Giants have a good owner. The Chargers are a dumpster fire that is held afloat by Rivers.

10000%

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson