The Quarterback Redemption

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey
Dave, naïve only has one "i", not two.
The word is typically spelled with two dots over the 'i', indicating that it's pronounced separately in two syllables. But since my phone doesn't have a double-dotted 'i' character, i spelled it with two 'i's. But please, enlighten me with more of your brilliant insights. This has been a really valuable use of everyone's time, i'm sure. Thank you so much, Cardpa.

...dbs

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
The word is typically spelled with two dots over the 'i', indicating that it's pronounced separately in two syllables. But since my phone doesn't have a double-dotted 'i' character, i spelled it with two 'i's. But please, enlighten me with more of your brilliant insights. This has been a really valuable use of everyone's time, i'm sure. Thank you so much, Cardpa.

...dbs

You are so right Dave of "And it's "Ouchie and me"".

If you really believe that Arians doesn't change the plays and the game plan every week based on the opponent, who's healthy for the Cardinals, what plays have been successful in practice, and plenty of other factors.... based on some generic quote (and what was that quote exactly, and what was the context?), then you are either extraordinarily naiive, or just willfully hating.

Let's go back to your first response. Where in my statement did I say anything other than quoting Arians himself. It's just below here. Read it again. We get it your an Arians fan. Doesn't mean you should demean others for a different opinion. I am also finished with this discussion and will not respond to may comments by you.

Mitch, we're talking about BA, Bruce Arians, you know the guy who stated we don't change for anyone. You do remember him, don't you?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Nice work Mitch. As important as rebuilding the OL is. I believe reinvigorating the QB spot is just as important. I am liking some of the aspects of Gabberts game. They were vastly outgunned yesterday against the Rams. This could continue in the next few years. They needed mistake free football and Gabbert is still prone to them. But hopefully more reinforcements are on the way. They need a couple more solid vets in front of him, especially up the gut facing the Rams in the next few years.

But I'm all in in getting more competion NOW at QB going forward. Legitimate competition for the job. Whoever delivers consistently AND mostly mistake free starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz