The Positive Kyler Murray News Thread

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Leaders lead no matter what. Since this is a positive thread, I'll say I've definitely been impressed with how he's comported himself this offseason.
Doubtful.. so you think of Kyler would have put on a happy face and supported Kliffy/aka gave the facade that this wasn’t the most ridiculous offensive scheme ever then Kliffy would have gotten fired?

Heeeeeeckk no.. had he done that Kliffy would have gotten another year regardless. I’d bet my life savings on that!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Leaders lead no matter what. Since this is a positive thread, I'll say I've definitely been impressed with how he's comported himself this offseason.
Disagree. 4 years of a coach holding your career back in the NFL (Not for long) will cause you to snap. Shame on Bidwill for being so pathetic as to not see that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Doubtful.. so you think of Kyler would have put on a happy face and supported Kliffy/aka gave the facade that this wasn’t the most ridiculous offensive scheme ever then Kliffy would have gotten fired?

Heeeeeeckk no.. had he done that Kliffy would have gotten another year regardless. I’d bet my life savings on that!
God no. The team wouldn't have been any better but Kyler wouldn't have had to do the seeming 180 he's done.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Disagree. 4 years of a coach holding your career back in the NFL (Not for long) will cause you to snap. Shame on Bidwill for being so pathetic as to not see that.
I'm not going to argue because it's a positive thread, so I'll simply agree in part--Bidwill is pathetic.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

It is a truly chilling thought, is it not my friend?

That the depth of the team's loss at the hands of a perhaps historically underqualified and incompetent head coach may go well beyond a miserable 2022 season.

And for what reason? Because Mike B and Good-time-Stevie got particularly loaded at the country club one day that summer and decided hiring Kingsbury somehow made sense?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is a truly chilling thought, is it not my friend?

That the depth of the team's loss at the hands of a perhaps historically underqualified and incompetent head coach may go well beyond a miserable 2022 season.

And for what reason? Because Mike B and Good-time-Stevie got particularly loaded at the country club one day that summer and decided hiring Kingsbury somehow made sense?
Ownership is everything when it comes to the success or failure of a sports franchise. Especially when it’s as meddling as the Bidwills have been over the years. And what’s really sad is that as bad as Michael has been, his father was 10x worse! No one will ever know how he lucked into hiring MO, but let’s just hope that Michael has learned something for future reference. I just hope and pray that the Kingsbury blunder doesn’t have the Murray family looking to leave AZ the first chance they get.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
PaCardsFan, no worries, your secret is safe with me. But sorry to hear about your boss.
Yes, it did apply to an idiot boss I had at the end of my career lol. But, I’m sure most people encounter that at some point in their work history. But, it’s tragic when it happens early in an NFL career because we all know what the NFL stands for. Not for Long.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yes, it did apply to an idiot boss I had at the end of my career lol. But, I’m sure most people encounter that at some point in their work history. But, it’s tragic when it happens early in an NFL career because we all know what the NFL stands for. Not for Long.
Coaching is so important for young guys coming into the league...not quite paramount but very close.... IMO a talented guy can become a hall of famer with great coaching and a little luck.... but the same guy could be selling life insurance 6 years after college with poo coaching.
Not just style and attitude but scheme is very important too.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Much better than his Zeke Elliott look the other day.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I looked at the alternative, and if they don't PUP him, he can still take his time to get ready. There's nothing that says he couldn't take 4 weeks to get ready. The language doesn't say he has to play immediately if not put on PUP. Is this team THAT deep that we would be keeping a valuable 53rd guy from playing? It really doesn't matter to put him on the PUP if he is going to not play until week 8 or so. I just think if they feel he is day to day, why not have him available? If they PUP him, I have a feeling he is way away from playing. They just don't want to say it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen