The Official "What's for Dinner" Thread!

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Love frog legs. Used to gig them as a kid down in the Coons Bluff area below Saguaro lake on the Salt. Huge frogs with legs the size of a chicken leg. Yum!
Occassionally I still have them if we go to Pappadeaux but theyre tiny in comparison

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love frog legs. Used to gig them as a kid down in the Coons Bluff area below Saguaro lake on the Salt. Huge frogs with legs the size of a chicken leg. Yum!
Occassionally I still have them if we go to Pappadeaux but theyre tiny in comparison
The pappadeaux here in Albuquerque took frog legs off the menu. I guess they aren’t in demand over here.

Reaction score

I used to go frog gigging as a kid as well. We would go in a canoe at night in the SouthFork River in my hometown. We would get tons of them. It's freaky to watch the legs twitch after they are cut off. Delicious when battered & fried.