The official 2012 draft day trades and trade rumors thread

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I like it, I like the pick a lot. Fitz is a perfect mentor for this kid, both are Minnesota boys.

Your starting WR duo is a massive 6'3" tall. Putting Roberts and Doucet exactly where they belong in the slot.

Great run blocker as well.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Great pick. We have plenty of playmakers now. Just help the defense and Oline the rest of the draft.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I'm ok with a good #2 WR...Fitz, Floyd, Roberts & Doucet should be a dangerous WR Corps.

Now if we just have a QB that can get him the ball consistently and an OL that can block long enough for that QB to stay upright.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he's as good as Fitz, that way we'll have two excellent receivers we can't throw the ball to. I'd have much rather drafted a pass rusher.

Steve

Last edited:

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Yep, plenty of playmakers, and the worst pair of OTs in the league. Awesome!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope he's as good as Fitz, that way we'll have too excellent receivers we can't throw the ball too. I'd have much rather drafted a pass rusher.

Steve

i'm with ya, but I'll wait and see on this pick.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
I hope he's as good as Fitz, that way we'll have too excellent receivers we can't throw the ball too. I'd have much rather drafted a pass rusher.

Steve

Eh, defense was pretty good second half of last year even without an top level pass rusher. Would be nice, but it's not an absolute need.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, plenty of playmakers, and the worst pair of OTs in the league. Awesome!

Somehow I think if we would have drafted Reiff or another OT you would bitch about that too.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Somehow I think if we would have drafted Reiff or another OT you would bitch about that too.

Somehow I think if we drafted a three-legged midget you'd say GREAT PICK! WAY TO GO, MR. GRAVES!

Floyd's a good player. Remember watching the QBs run for their life last year? I'm pretty sure no one we draft in the 4th round is going to solve that problem.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would have. I don't think any of them are worth the 13 pick. If we had to go offense (line or otherwise) grab the one guy who is going to be a difference maker - DeCastro.

Steve

arizona_cards_11

Registered
Reaction score
Not happy about Floyd.....

Not because I would rather have Reiff or Decastro, but because I can't stand Floyd and I think he is supremely overrated. I wanted to trade way back.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
14 picks and not a single pass rusher??????? and Bruce Irvin is the first one at 15????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz