The official 2012 draft day trades and trade rumors thread

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Chopper liked him in the 3rd round.. not so sure he liked him at #30.

No I dont think he said he'd take him in the first. Just know he liked him a lot more than I did.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I knew the Steelers haven't had a decent oline for more then a few years now, but I did not know it was this bad last year per Schefter tweet.

"Steelers used a league-high 25 different offensive line combinations last season."

Monty

Reaction score
I knew the Steelers haven't had a decent oline for more then a few years now, but I did not know it was this bad last year per Schefter tweet.

"Steelers used a league-high 25 different offensive line combinations last season."

Couldnt keep anyone healthy.

Monty

Reaction score
Probably the craziest first round I've ever followed.

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
Wow, I actually watched the entire first round this year. I hope these relatively super fast rounds continue in the future.

Monty

Reaction score
If the trades continue like this going forward, mock drafts will be pretty useless in future years.

Yep. This will likely be the trend with the new CBA making trading up a much more enticing proposition with the rookie payscales.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They did a great job IMO with the changes in draft coverage. I thought the coverage was better overall because instead of showing green-room footage they filled that time with commentary, stats, and highlights. I approved of the changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz