THE Newcastle United FC thread

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This seems like the right place to ask this... What the hell is a magpie?

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We are only creating threads for teams in the PREMIER league.

And the prize for fans more idiotic than Sunderland fans is...Man City idiots! Unless you've been demoted to the Championship and will play us in that league, we're in the Premiership! Bad call! Almost as bad as paying a bazillion dollars for a team that never wins anything! ;)

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well Ill bet Man City is way higher than Newcastle by the end. It would be a miracle for Newcastle not to be relegated.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if swd1974 was a citizens fan 12yrs ago when the team was in 2nd division and fighting relegation as well. Something tells me he wasn't : /

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope fairly new to the prem league. Third year Ive followed. But how can you pick any other team?

1) Tevez of course
2) They are the anti-Man-united team. And who doesnt hate Man United?

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
Well Ill bet Man City is way higher than Newcastle by the end. It would be a miracle for Newcastle not to be relegated.

As to the first statement, WOW, way to go out on the limb there, buddy.

As to the second statement, no, it won't be. Newcastle was by far the better Championship team and kept its team together. Now that they're up, I'll say they're better than the other two that came up, and there's always a club or two in crisis that is in danger of going down. We'll not finish top of the table or anywhere near it, but I'm confident we'll stay up.

So, I hope your team is better than your insults, or Man City might be relegated :)

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ill say Man City is top 3.

West Ham may save you though. They keep hgetting worse and barely survived last year.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ManC is probably top 5, definitely not top 3. Lots of big names, yes.. But not a whole lot of chemistry.

1.Man Utd
2.Chelski
3. Arsenal (yes even w all the injuries)
4. Tottenham
5. ManCity/Liverpool/Everton.

West Ham got a decent coach and had some nice signings. Their chemistry is a lot worse than Citys though, but they'll stay afloat.

Reaction score
Problem with Man City is they dont seem to know how to win like the Big 4 do, as much as it pains me I rate Everton over Man City, and i hate the bitters.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
A good result against a rivalry opponent. I would have been disappointed without a win at home, but I'll take the point on the road.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
A good result away today after a disasterous home loss. Everton might be reeling right now, but it will still be tough for Newcastle to pick up points away from home this year, especially wins.

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Reaction score
We've lost a few real heart breakers, or we'd be right in there in the top sides. We're not a top side, though, so we're about where we should be, all things considered.

Good win yesterday. I'll take any win, any time, however we can get it. Putting a little room between us and the drop zone is gold.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose