The Hangover

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really surprised to see how much everyone loved this one, it had a couple funny moments, but beyond the fat bearded guy, I really didn't think it was that funny.

WOW!

:mulli:

Go to doctor and get sense of humor checked. :D

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Just called my doctor, he said that he thought it wasn't that great either.

It definitely had funny moments, but I thought it lost steam as the story went on. I found Pineapple Express and I Love You Man to be much better comedies.

Then again, I find Total Recall hilarious, so to each their own.

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score

It definitely had funny moments, but I thought it lost steam as the story went on. I found Pineapple Express and I Love You Man to be much better comedies.

I agree , and when I say it out loud I get similar reactions as those above. I have coworkers that put the movie in their top 5 all time. I dont even think it was the funniest recent movie. I agree that the 2 you listed are funnier and also role models and drag me to hell got more laughs from me. It is funny though, just not THAT funny.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I agree that this movie was hysterical and a complete riot from beginning to end. I put it on par with Old School. I was worried that I'd be disappointed with this film, because I had ZERO expectations of Old School, which then blindsided me with how funny it was. Still, this flick did indeed live up to my expectations.

Now, is it up there with your Animal Houses and Caddyshacks? No way. Then again, what is?

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
The movie was a riot. The wife and I laughed from start to end. I was worried all the funny parts would be in the previews but the previews itself does it no justice for how funny this movie really is.

Every character was perfectly played. The naked chinese guy was an awesome character.

One man wolf pack.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We went and saw this last night for the second time after quite a few beers from Four Peaks. So fun!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took my father to see it for Father's Day. It made his day. I loved it too. Slide show at the end was a great.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is one of the five funniest movies I have ever seen. I disagree with Stout completely.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is one of the five funniest movies I have ever seen. I disagree with Stout completely.

I agree with Stout. Had funny parts, but far from the funniest movie that I have ever seen.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Uh, perhaps you mildly disagree with me, but not completely in the least. I thought it was hysterical from start to finish and I LOVED it. I just don't think it's there with the Animal Houses of the world.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh, perhaps you mildly disagree with me, but not completely in the least. I thought it was hysterical from start to finish and I LOVED it. I just don't think it's there with the Animal Houses of the world.

Ah okay minor disagree then.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score

I Love You Man was terrible compared to The Hangover. I was dying the entire movie. Mike Tyson's security footage had me crying...

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Definitely one of the funniest of the year, but I'm still partial to 40-Year-Old Virgin.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely not as funny as all the reports I read. The fat guy was the best, but I guess I came in with too high expectations. Still fun to watch though.

Bradley Cooper is freaking delicious.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson