Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Hangover

Release Date: June 5, 2009
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Todd Phillips
Screenwriter: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: R (for pervasive language, sexual content including nudity, and some drug material)

Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha, Jeffrey Tambor

Plot Summary: From the director of "Old School" comes a new comedy about a bachelor party gone horribly wrong. Two days before his wedding, Doug and his three buddies drive to Vegas for a blow-out night they'll never forget. But when the three groomsmen wake up the next morning with pounding headaches, they can't remember a thing. Their posh hotel suite is beyond trashed and the groom is nowhere to be found. With no clue of what happened and little time to spare, the trio must attempt to retrace their bad decisions from the night before in order to figure out where things went wrong and hopefully get Doug back to L.A. in time for his wedding. However, the more they begin to uncover, the more they realize just how much trouble they're really in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fanfreakingtastic! Funny as all get out and vulgar all the way through the credits!

Extremely enjoyable from beginning to end!

Last edited:

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Funny, insulting, vulgar and unrelenting - thats the only way to describe this movie. Great stuff. Its like Bad Santa on roids.

Like Shane said, stay through the beginning of the credits and be prepared to laugh and be grossed out all the same time. Must see

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
I had a smile on my face the whole movie, and some time after it to. My favorite comedy in a pretty long time.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
One of the five funniest movies I have seen the last ten years for sure. And it doesn't include any of the comedic heavyweights you would expect out of a movie that good (other then Carrot top of course;) )

The credits at the end just ties everything together so beautifully.

A+:thumbup:

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This movie will go down as an all time classic...

It is in the Old School, Wedding Crashers, Knocked Up, TOmmy Boy, mold of great movie that one could watch over and over again, and still laugh...

Thrughout the entire movie I kept thinking to myself, Man I really hope this movie doesn't end, it.... was.... AAWWWESOME!

I agree with most on this board, best movie I have seen in 2009 by a mile, and one of the best 5 films in the last 5 years...

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Zack Galifianakis makes this move. It is about time he got a role that could showcase just how hilarious he is. I was pretty sad when I realized the movie was going to be ending, only to be surprised by the picture scene in the credits, which may have been the funniest moment of the entire movie.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
naked asian with a tire iron - 'nuf said

was a really funny movie - will have to rent it when it comes out again

so much random humor - which I absolutely love

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instant classic. Funniest damn movie I've seen in a very long time.

"Tigers like pepper. They don't like cinnamon."

Every line was hilarious...I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to see it again.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Galifianakis steals every scene. Every single scene. The rest of the actors were left being his set-up men. They all had dumbfounded looks on their faces, like, "How am I supposed to follow with dialogue after that?"

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like hangover 2 is already a go!

I would think so considering the 30 million dollar budget and it already grossed over 40 million in one weekend.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Lived up to the hype and then some, laughed from start to finish. Too many classic scenes to count. I can see this becoming a quoted classic.

Stu was hilarious:
What do Tigers dream of when they take their little Tiger snooze? Do they dream of mauling Zebras, or Halle Berry in her Catwoman suit? Don't you worry your pretty striped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy Tiger bed. And then we're going to find our bestfriend Doug, and then we're gonna give him a bestfriend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug, Doug, Dougie, Dougie, Doug! If he's been murdered by crystal meth tweakers, well then we're **** out of luck.

The slideshow at the end was absolutely brilliant, really tied the movie together.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If you liked the movie "Very Bad Things" you will absolutely love this movie. Same concept, but much better plot. Best movie I've seen in a while.

Gizmo Williams

Registered
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the movie. A perfect example of being raunchy while keeping it classsy. The movie never just pulled out the raunchy stuff just to get a cheap laugh.

Me and the Mrs. pretty much laughed from start to finish....the movie is pretty much just a big blur and it is hard to pinpoint exactly what I was laughing at. I will probably see it again. Great cast. Great comedy and timing. The actual story is so-so...but who cares. Great movie...instant classic

Thank You Osama Bin Laden

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I'm really surprised to see how much everyone loved this one, it had a couple funny moments, but beyond the fat bearded guy, I really didn't think it was that funny.