The Boys (Amazon)

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We binged this show last month. I really enjoyed it. Look forward to Season 3.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just binged season 2. What a fantastic ride! Easily one of my favorite shows around.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing I didnt like was the political bent areas it went to. It got a little too close to real politics vs fantasy land and made the show a bit less gripping. probably alienating people too. Outside of that I thought it was fantastic. I waited for the whole season to drop before watching.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The only thing I didnt like was the political bent areas it went to. It got a little too close to real politics vs fantasy land and made the show a bit less gripping. probably alienating people too. Outside of that I thought it was fantastic. I waited for the whole season to drop before watching.
I dunno I think the evildoers blowing up the heads of whistleblowers seemed like art imitating life after the past four years.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im looking forward to the spinoff series more now that we've seen more stuff from the producers set in that world but separate from the main characters. They've built such an amazing job world building that more isnt just welcome but almost feels like a requirement at this point.

I believe I read something about season 4 being picked up already as well, which is great news. I hope we see season 3 before the year is up.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Im looking forward to the spinoff series more now that we've seen more stuff from the producers set in that world but separate from the main characters. They've built such an amazing job world building that more isnt just welcome but almost feels like a requirement at this point.

I believe I read something about season 4 being picked up already as well, which is great news. I hope we see season 3 before the year is up.

So they have already talked about spinoffs?

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
The first part of this video is hinting at the superhero college spinoff of the show.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm avoiding trailers, but I'm also excited to get going!

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The opening to episode 1 of season 3 is fantastic. Great cameo, great comedic bit, and more. That's all before the title card is shown for the episode. I hope that's an indicator for this season because the first 10 minutes is amazing.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
So weird, and I know the connection is strange, but ever since I started watching Ted Lasso awhile back, I lost all interest in The Boys. It's so incredibly mean-spirited compared to Ted Lasso, and I'm not sure why or how my brain has made this unlikely connection.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The opening to episode 1 of season 3 is fantastic. Great cameo, great comedic bit, and more. That's all before the title card is shown for the episode. I hope that's an indicator for this season because the first 10 minutes is amazing.
Yeah the opening is BEYOND ridiculous. In a cringy fantastic way.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Fan-freaking-tastic! I've been shut in on COVID quarantine, and was all ready to binge this show...then realized the whole hadn't dropped yet. Mother fracker!