puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loved the finale. It's going to be a loooong off-season, though. :(

azcardsfan1616

Fist Pumping With Arians
Reaction score
I just binged S1 and S2 over the past 2 weeks. Was it just me or did Episode 2 of S2 really feel like the finale to S1. This season had some moments where I was questioning the storytelling. The finale saved it for me. Curious how S3 will play out. One of these main characters is going to have to die at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devilmaycare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
S2 was really down for me. Mainly due to the writing. It felt inconsistent. They repeated the same scenes a bunch, issues were forgotten about, the sups powers started to became inconsistent, etc. It's like they did a rough sketch of the overall story arc but then wrote each scene isolated without an overall set of world rules. They really need to tighten things up for S3.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The finale was the saving grace for S2.

Yep, I really enjoyed the finale. The rest, not so much.

Too much gratuitous violence for an older dude like me. Violence for the sake of violence is not entertaining for me. Of course, my generation is probably different than most of those watching this.

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listening to Amazon Music at work, and realized I'll never hear this song and not think about the car ride during Season 2 of The Boys. LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jensen Ackles (Supernatural) will join season 3 of Amazon's The Boys as Soldier Boy, the original superhero.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We binged this show last month. I really enjoyed it. Look forward to Season 3.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just binged season 2. What a fantastic ride! Easily one of my favorite shows around.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only thing I didnt like was the political bent areas it went to. It got a little too close to real politics vs fantasy land and made the show a bit less gripping. probably alienating people too. Outside of that I thought it was fantastic. I waited for the whole season to drop before watching.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The only thing I didnt like was the political bent areas it went to. It got a little too close to real politics vs fantasy land and made the show a bit less gripping. probably alienating people too. Outside of that I thought it was fantastic. I waited for the whole season to drop before watching.
I dunno I think the evildoers blowing up the heads of whistleblowers seemed like art imitating life after the past four years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardsunsfan