The Batman 2

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
More DCU and Gunn folly. This needs to be killed along with anything else that isn't part of the DCEU vision. We don't need 3 or 4 different version of the universe out at once. It muddies the waters and over saturates the market when people are already getting superhero burnout.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Comic Quarters
@comicquarters
·
1h
·
Dick Grayson, a.k.a. Robin, will reportedly be in 'THE BATMAN PART II'.
You must be registered for see images attach

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I know the WB version of Flash is not the end all and be all. I enjoyed it anyway. Some of the things you guys are complaining about the WB Flash was really kind of easy. Flash is in a certain town, Super Girl, The Arrow, and Super Man were all in different cities. They would just visit each other's cities when they had a criminal they were dealing with in common. Made for simple little cross over shows. Then they would go back to their own cities and continue on their shows. Seems like the movies are over complicating this?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Hopefully they use him as more of a Hannibal Lecter type character as opposed to a running around town version of the Joker.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they use him as more of a Hannibal Lecter type character as opposed to a running around town version of the Joker.
You might think different if you saw the deleted scenes of the first one where that was how they used him. They were cringe awful, and that’s coming from a huge Barry Keoghan fan.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might think different if you saw the deleted scenes of the first one where that was how they used him. They were cringe awful, and that’s coming from a huge Barry Keoghan fan.
I thought even the short blip they did keep wasn't what I wanted to see in the character.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Stick a fork in the character. Are there no other interesting villains? No one can come up with an original villain?! Geez
It’s especially problematic for me when there’s Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker currently going and who knows if the Joker is going to be in the OTHER Batman movie supposedly coming out in 2026. 3 concurrent Jokers is just stupid… as is 2 concurrent Batmen.

Those movies used to be events because there was only ONE BATMAN… and usually those movies were spread out over 2 or 3 years, building anticipation for the next one if the previous one was good. But when there’s a different Joker or Batman on screen ever single year, it just dilutes the product.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson