The 2024 NBA playoffs thread

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah ouch. I felt that one when it happened. I think all of the takers aside from Kane and Harry Maggot missed in the euro final.
I didn’t like posting it. Didn’t feel good at all. I am more of a fan of English National Team that the USMNT

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I didn’t like posting it. Didn’t feel good at all. I am more of a fan of English National Team that the USMNT
yeah how English is that, that the great PK taker missed one there. I always cheer for the USA first and that was one hell of a matchup between them in the WC in 2022. the annoying part is how England overrate their players(like their musicians), Harry Kane for example, and then turn on them when things go poorly. it's kind of dallas cowboyesque. I was pulling for them in the Euros when they made the final. it was all there for them at Wembley.

I got to watch the 2018 World Cup over there and it was a lot of fun. I'll never forget watching England vs. Columbia in Isle of Wight. made a lot of friends that day that I never saw again LOL.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so much harder for me to care about the rest of the NBA playoffs when the Suns are out. Maybe it's the number of games. I don't have that problem watching the NFL.
Yeah… I won’t watch much of the rest of the until the Finals, except for the Wolves games. Ant-Man is special. Potential HOF Legend type special and is just fun to watch. I won’t make their games appointment viewing but if I got nothing else going on, I’d throw on Ant v. Joker for a bit.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Sweeping a wounded Pelicans team is nothing to beat our chest about.

We'll get a much tougher test next round vs. either DAL or LAC.

Man the West is loaded this year, wow!

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
football!
it really sucks agreeing with an arsenal fan. I guess we should get back to the NBA. this Denver/Minnesota series should be great. and the winner of the dal/LAC, hopefully dallas, will have their hands full with OKC.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hold on a second: AD was really “hurt” from the shoulder to shoulder “collision” with Porter?

Come on

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to hand it to Murray, he wasn't even having a good game, 28 shots to get 32, but when they needed shots down the stretch he just kept making it. The O board by Gordon and kick to Murray for the 3 was huge.

I feel like Jokic isn't 100% but they aren't saying it? He just seems to be a bit off his game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort