• Yes

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The D Hop trade just can't happen as suggested.

We'd essentially be trading Will Anderson and D'Andre Hopkins for a lesser player than Anderson at 11 and a lesser player than Hopkins at 22.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jesus, we might end up with five 3rd round picks if we trade Hop and Baker.
You must be registered for see images attach

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have a lot of draft capital from the bears trade.. I’d take a lot of that!

#12, 33 and one of their two first rounders next year would be a great haul.
Pretty close! The Cards ended up getting all of that, plus a 3rd next year. And they got (likely) the better of the Texans' two first rounders next year. But they did give up this year's 4th.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
One last one

This guy absolutely leapt out on the tape when I was watching PJJ. He looked like an animal early in the season but faded as the year went on.

A lot of potential at RT but a lot of risk, too.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Pretty close! The Cards ended up getting all of that, plus a 3rd next year. And they got (likely) the better of the Texans' two first rounders next year. But they did give up this year's 4th.
I was wrong about the draft capital coming from the Bears trade too (that was the Bears getting the draft capital from Carolina). This was actually a result of the Watson trade to CLE.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One last one

This guy absolutely leapt out on the tape when I was watching PJJ. He looked like an animal early in the season but faded as the year went on.

A lot of potential at RT but a lot of risk, too.
I wonder if other teams dropped players that said they dreamed to be a firefighter or an astronaut...

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wonder if other teams dropped players that said they dreamed to be a firefighter or an astronaut...
Context is important... the headline says his dream IS to play in the NBA. If his dream growing up was to play in the NBA, but he was two sport and clearly chose NFL (because 359 lbs!), then I agree that is a dumb reason. If he articulated that he still today dreams of playing in the NBA instead of NFL, well then I get the potential hesitation.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Context is important... the headline says his dream IS to play in the NBA. If his dream growing up was to play in the NBA, but he was two sport and clearly chose NFL (because 359 lbs!), then I agree that is a dumb reason. If he articulated that he still today dreams of playing in the NBA instead of NFL, well then I get the potential hesitation.
Charlie Ward