The 2023-24 league year

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I'm not in favor of trading assets for a CB. I might be in the minority here, but I disagree that it's a "premium position" on par with QB, LT, Edge, and WR.

It's most like Running back, where it's extremely good and fun to have one of the best, but it's neither necessary nor sufficient to having a winning team.

For many good teams, adequate corners are more than enough.
I'd meet you in the middle. It isn't a top 5 position anymore, but it is way more important than RB.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the Chargers, Dolphins, and Saints, there are easy ways to create cap space. Still, the can can only be kicked. It can’t be ignored. The dollars paid to players eventually will hit the cap. That’s why, at this time of year, so many teams will politely tell established players to hit the road.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good read on FA's available

WR Marquise Brown to the Titans

Brown would add a different element to the Titans' wide receiver room because of his vertical stretch ability and open-field speed after the catch on in-breakers. In Callahan's offense, Brown would work with DeAndre Hopkins and Treylon Burks to give quarterback Will Levis a versatile group of pass-catchers.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good read on FA's available

WR Marquise Brown to the Titans

Brown would add a different element to the Titans' wide receiver room because of his vertical stretch ability and open-field speed after the catch on in-breakers. In Callahan's offense, Brown would work with DeAndre Hopkins and Treylon Burks to give quarterback Will Levis a versatile group of pass-catchers.
LOL Traylon Burks! Trust Monti when it comes to WRs fo sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard