The 2007-08 Phoenix Roadrunners thread

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2007-08 Roadrunners Ticket Packages On Sale Now

The Phoenix RoadRunners of the ECHL, an affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes and the San Antonio Rampage, are pleased to offer several ticket packages for the upcoming 2007-08 season that commences at 7:11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19 against the Utah Grizzlies at US Airways Center.

The RoadRunners are excited to announce that season ticket prices have been reduced by as much as $5 per game in certain sections, and fans can save as much as $10 per game off single game prices. For a third straight year, season tickets will start as low as $7 per game and are also available for $12.50, $15, $20, $25, and $35 per game. As a RoadRunners season ticket holder, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits including your name inscribed on the ice at US Airways Center for the duration of the 2007-08 season, two additional tickets to Opening Night 2007, a special season ticker holder gift, guaranteed playoff seats, a 20% discount at the RoadRunners Team Shop, and special offers to sports, concerts, and other events through Downtown Live.

Once again, the RoadRunners will offer fans the opportunity to be apart of the Toyota Club, the Valley’s most exclusive hockey experience. For just $55 per game, enjoy all the hard-hitting action of RoadRunners hockey from your center ice seat and a complimentary food and beverage menu inside the comforts of the Toyota Club for all 36 home games.

18-game half-season packages and “Flex” plans will also be available to accommodate even the busiest of RoadRunners’ fans.

Single game tickets for all 36 home games will go sale at a later date and will be priced at levels of $8, $16, $20, $25, $30, and $45.

Prices do not include a $3.75 per game ticket facility fee.

The RoadRunners are also pleased to once again offer local businesses the chance to participate in the “Corporate Hat-Trick” program. The “Corporate Hat-Trick” program is a unique package allowing Phoenix area businesses to send underprivileged boys and girls from Big Brothers Big Sisters and Head Start Arizona to upcoming RoadRunners games. “Corporate Hat-Trick Program” packages are available at both $250 and $500 per game.

For more information on all available ticket packages or to speak with a RoadRunners’ Sales Representative, call (602) 462-GOAL.

:jedi:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2007-08 Roadrunners Ticket Packages On Sale Now

The Phoenix RoadRunners of the ECHL, an affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes and the San Antonio Rampage, are pleased to offer several ticket packages for the upcoming 2007-08 season that commences at 7:11 p.m. Friday, Oct. 19 against the Utah Grizzlies at US Airways Center.

I dont understand.. If the Roadrunners are an affiliate of the Coyotes, then why are they playing in US Airways Center? Doesnt Jobing.com Arena make more sense? BTW, Jobing.com Arena is prolly the worst name for a sports venue Ive ever heard in my life, even worse than University of Phoenix Stadium.. In refuse to call it that in my day to day convos, I call it Cardinals Stadium.. Anywyas, got off topic.. Why are the Roadrunners playing at US Airways Center?

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont understand.. If the Roadrunners are an affiliate of the Coyotes, then why are they playing in US Airways Center? Doesnt Jobing.com Arena make more sense? BTW, Jobing.com Arena is prolly the worst name for a sports venue Ive ever heard in my life, even worse than University of Phoenix Stadium.. In refuse to call it that in my day to day convos, I call it Cardinals Stadium.. Anywyas, got off topic.. Why are the Roadrunners playing at US Airways Center?

Scheduling conflicts and contractual obligations.

They cannot share the ice with the Coyotes. Both teams play home games on many of the same nights.

Besides being a Coyotes affiliate, they are listed as a "teammate" of the Suns and Mercury. That's probably something in their contract with the US Airways Center.

My uncle's friend has a construction company. He recently inquired about buying blocks of tickets to Suns games and was told that he would have to purchase a certain number of Mercury and Roadrunners tickets to complete the deal. Since he's not that into hockey I might end up with tickets to a lot of their games. :cool:

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've been to a few games at US Airways and they draw about 100 fans a game. Im not too sure how they've stuck around.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I've been to a few games at US Airways and they draw about 100 fans a game. Im not too sure how they've stuck around.

The NBA subsidizes the WNBA, I'm fairly certain that most, if not all, WNBA teams operate on a loss.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The NBA subsidizes the WNBA, I'm fairly certain that most, if not all, WNBA teams operate on a loss.

That is great news, but the Phoenix Roadrunners are in the ECHL, not the WNBA, they play hockey not hoops, skate on ice, shoot pucks, ect.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I was in Phoenix for the Cards/Detroit game and had the opportunity to see the Saturday night Roadrunners vs. Las Vegas hockey game. We got to the arena about 30 minutes before the puck dropped and got tickets at center ice 19 rows back for only 13 bucks apiece. That included a voucher for one beverage (draft beer or soda) and a free T-shirt. The 'runners lost but it was a great game with lots of fights, it reminded me of old-time hockey. The attendance was around 4,800.

I had a great time and plan on attending more games when possible. It is a great value, and it seems like the team goes out of its way to be very fan friendly. I highly recommend attending a game if you are a hockey fan, and if you aren't, try it, it's a cheap way to find out that you may like it.

Here's a link to some of the teams special offers, it really is affordable for a family. Roadrunner Promotions

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in Phoenix for the Cards/Detroit game and had the opportunity to see the Saturday night Roadrunners vs. Las Vegas hockey game. We got to the arena about 30 minutes before the puck dropped and got tickets at center ice 19 rows back for only 13 bucks apiece. That included a voucher for one beverage (draft beer or soda) and a free T-shirt. The 'runners lost but it was a great game with lots of fights, it reminded me of old-time hockey. The attendance was around 4,800.

I had a great time and plan on attending more games when possible. It is a great value, and it seems like the team goes out of its way to be very fan friendly. I highly recommend attending a game if you are a hockey fan, and if you aren't, try it, it's a cheap way to find out that you may like it.

Here's a link to some of the teams special offers, it really is affordable for a family. Roadrunner Promotions

Dang! We may need to plan an ASFN night there.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Dang! We may need to plan an ASFN night there.

That sounds like a plan! Next Saturday night home game that I will be able to attend (actually, its the next Saturday night game period) is December 29.

If we can get enough people:

CREATE YOUR OWN GROUP EXPERIENCES AND REAP THE BENEFITS

- Special ticket pricing for groups of 15 or more.
- Preferred seating together, lower-level.
- Group name displayed on giant scoreboard.
- Promotional flyers and posters.
- Fund-raising opportunities.
- Group leader rewards.
- Each attendee receives a $20 Dinesmart online gift card.

Group Tickets

Last edited:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That sounds like a plan! Next Saturday night home game that I will be able to attend (actually, its the next Saturday night game period) is December 29.

If we can get enough people:

CREATE YOUR OWN GROUP EXPERIENCES AND REAP THE BENEFITS

- Special ticket pricing for groups of 15 or more.
- Preferred seating together, lower-level.
- Group name displayed on giant scoreboard.
- Promotional flyers and posters.
- Fund-raising opportunities.
- Group leader rewards.
- Each attendee receives a $20 Dinesmart online gift card.

Group Tickets

I'm in!

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the Roadrunners beat up on the Victoria Salmon Kings on Sunday night.

Final score 6-1. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard