That’s Why You Fire Kliff

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just don’t see how you don’t fire him now? After the late season collapse, the embarrassing playoff loss to having a team so Unprepared for now NINE games to start the season.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kliffy offered no solutions in the post presser.. commended Seattle that they are a heck of a team and that’s about it
Post game press conference performances are a bad reason to fire a head coach. He knows what’s wrong, but he’s not going to air it to the media.

That’s a good thing.

I don’t understand the unprepared criticism this week. We went out and score a TD on the first drive. We lead multiple times throughout the game. Is he supposed to go snap the ball to Kyler?

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Post game press conference performances are a bad reason to fire a head coach. He knows what’s wrong, but he’s not going to air it to the media.

That’s a good thing.

I don’t understand the unprepared criticism this week. We went out and score a TD on the first drive. We lead multiple times throughout the game. Is he supposed to go snap the ball to Kyler?
Where exactly did I say the presser was a reason to fire him as the head coach?

The team being unprepared every game, play calling and time management are the reasons he needs to be fired Amigo.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So it’s definitely time for Kliff to go. But I think we all know Michael:

A) Gives his guys a long lease in spite of mediocrity (see Steve Keim)

B) Is not known for wanting to eat a coaches contract after giving him an extension.

In my opinion Cards would have to go like 4-13 for it to even be a consideration. And I can’t see him doing it mid season.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So it’s definitely time for Kliff to go. But I think we all know Michael:

A) Gives his guys a long lease in spite of mediocrity (see Steve Keim)

B) Is not known for wanting to eat a coaches contract after giving him an extension.

In my opinion Cards would have to go like 4-13 for it to even be a consideration. And I can’t see him doing it mid season.
keim HAS to go with kliff. its both or neither.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Bidwill won’t do this, but I have Vance and A-Dub running the team tomorrow (even just on an interim basis).
Dear God, no. Vance? Sure. Let him take over, that's fine. I don't want another franchise ****** ANYBODY taking over this front office. It's been something like, what, 30 years since we've had new blood in the FO? Definition of insanity right there.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That’s a good thing.

When I do "Why Kyler sucked vs the Seahawks Part II" later in the week and yet again it shows multiple guys open while Kyler contemplates the best place to snipe from in Seatown, everyone will again go "Oh so it's not Kliff, it's Kyler" like they did the first time.

Then immediately go back to shouting "Fire Kliff" after the next game. Everyone knows Kyler sucks right? Does everyone think Kyler will stop sucking if Kliff is gone?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Can someone answer me why BritCard is the only person in existence to come to realization that Kingsbury isn’t also a huge problem?
It's weird, 10 years of losing football games despite having Mahomes, Kyler, etc. but in reality he's a helluva football coach!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave