Thanks for your support, Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some have wondered why I have not been posting in the Suns forum. There has been a lot going on, but it did not end as I had hoped.

My beautiful wife of nearly 49 years passed away at home on Thursday after more than a two-year battle with health problems. To say this was a gigantic loss is an understatement.

I hope to post some in the future, but life will never be quite the same.

My wife was an avid Suns fan too and we shared this passion.

Thanks for caring.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some have wondered why I have not been posting in the Suns forum. There has been a lot going on, but it did not end as I had hoped.

My beautiful wife of nearly 49 years passed away at home on Thursday after more than a two-year battle with health problems. To say this was a gigantic loss is an understatement.

Thanks for caring.

So very sorry to hear of your loss. I have no words. You add so much to this forum. We are all pulling for you to get through this difficult time. If there is anything at all we can do to help , please let us know.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks for caring.
So sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need. Stay strong and feel free to lean on your ASFN family if you need anything at all. No other words. ❤️

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score

Thanks for caring.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to your family.

djm75

Rookie
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your loss Mainstreet. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
@Mainstreet my sincere condolences. Oh man..... I have nothing but the best wishes for you. Humbly, I cannot imagine the loss. Surround yourself in family. Know your cared for. God speed.

Same for you as well @wagon mound 464

Death will never be a bond that can break the strength of love. RIP.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss, Main. I can't even imagine the loss you are feeling. We are thinking and praying for you. Let us know if we can do anything.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’m so sorry to hear that Mainstreet. You seem like a great dude so I figure she was a great gal. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Main my condolences. Sorry for your loss. Still struggling myself from 2 recent losses. There are no words. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Very sad to hear this Mainstreet...please stick around, your presence would be sorely missed!