Texas DT T’Vondre Sweat - DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Terrible timing, but some team is probably going to get a huge discount on a good player. He's an idiot.

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
If we could get him in the third round, that would be great. It all depends on how he reacts. If there are no other character issues and he learns from his mistake, then I don't have a problem drafting him.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If we could get him in the third round, that would be great. It all depends on how he reacts. If there are no other character issues and he learns from his mistake, then I don't have a problem drafting him.
I don’t think he will drop to the third round because of a DWI. He’s lucky nothing worse happened. Now if something else comes of it or he messes up again before the draft, then perhaps he will slide rounds. I think he will slide spots if anything. Honestly I don’t see him as a high first rounder regardless. high rated d tackles don’t usually drop below pick 15. There’s just something about him that I don’t know if he will make it in the nfl anything beyond a run stopper on certain downs. He needs to improve his work ethic. His natural talent and reactive ball skills are really good. He finds the ball better than most big men I’ve seen at Texas. I wish that he’d fall to Dallas. I don’t think they will take him. And if they did they’d probably make him lose weight to be a pass rusher.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don’t think he will drop to the third round because of a DWI. He’s lucky nothing worse happened. Now if something else comes of it or he messes up again before the draft, then perhaps he will slide rounds. I think he will slide spots if anything. Honestly I don’t see him as a high first rounder regardless. high rated d tackles don’t usually drop below pick 15. There’s just something about him that I don’t know if he will make it in the nfl anything beyond a run stopper on certain downs. He needs to improve his work ethic. His natural talent and reactive ball skills are really good. He finds the ball better than most big men I’ve seen at Texas. I wish that he’d fall to Dallas. I don’t think they will take him. And if they did they’d probably make him lose weight to be a pass rusher.
Eh ...he has a 2-3 grade anyway... It's not inconceivable he could drop from 45ish to 65ish due to this

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

The problem is its an indictment of his disipline

dont want to draft undisiplined fat guy. We did that already with Wendell Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard