Ted 2

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That first one was OK but mostly stupid. This one actually looks a bit funnier but it's only a trailer.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The first was goofy but I went in knowing that so it wasn't as bad. This one looks funnier, but we all know that the only funny parts in the movie are the ones they show in the previews. Will wait till DVD to see this.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first was goofy but I went in knowing that so it wasn't as bad. This one looks funnier, but we all know that the only funny parts in the movie are the ones they show in the previews. Will wait till DVD to see this.

Bingo!

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red Band / NSFW trailer

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ted 2

Release Date: June 26, 2015
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Seth MacFarlane
MPAA Rating: R (for crude and sexual content, pervasive language, and some drug use)
Screenwriters: Seth MacFarlane, Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild
Genre: Comedy

Starring: Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, Mark Wahlberg, Dennis Haysbert, Amanda Seyfried, Mila Kunis, Seth MacFarlane, Jessica Barth

Plot Summary: Seth MacFarlane returns as writer, director and co-star of "Ted 2," Universal and Media Rights Capital's follow-up to the highest-grossing original R-rated comedy of all time. Joined once again by star Mark Wahlberg and fellow "Ted" writers Alec Sulkin & Wellesley Wild, MacFarlane produces the live action/CG-animated comedy alongside Bluegrass Films' Scott Stuber, as well as John Jacobs and Jason Clark.

You must be registered for see images attach

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Embarrassed to admit it but................ hilarious lines.

Girlfiend cackled so loud I had to rewatch it alone.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I loved this movie it is what it is.

The part where Ted stumbles on the field of weed and the Jurasic Park theme is playing killed me.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The epic 80's montage was amazing as well. :)

And Amanda Seyfried,,, so hot.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet; I just have no desire to...but...

While shopping at WalMart yesterday for Xmas Blurays, I asked an associate to help me find Disney movies for the grandbabies. When I came across this on the rack I grabbed one and asked "This is a talking Teddy bear. This would be good, right?"

The associate was literally aghast. "Oh God no!" she said. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty funny movie. Watched this with a date and she was laughing so hard she was crying and we had to pause the movie in several places because of it.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Pretty funny movie. Watched this with a date and she was laughing so hard she was crying and we had to pause the movie in several places because of it.
Sounds like a keeper!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
The epic 80's montage was amazing as well. :)

And Amanda Seyfried,,, so hot.

That was a good scene. The film had enough funny scenes to make watching it worthwhile, even though the story wasn't as good as the first one.

I haven't seen this yet; I just have no desire to...but...

While shopping at WalMart yesterday for Xmas Blurays, I asked an associate to help me find Disney movies for the grandbabies. When I came across this on the rack I grabbed one and asked "This is a talking Teddy bear. This would be good, right?"

The associate was literally aghast. "Oh God no!" she said. I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Ha! I love doing stuff like that. One of my favorites is if a cashier asks you "do you want your milk in a bag?" a great response is "no thanks, I'll keep it in the jug". Stupid stuff like that cracks me up.