Teams I Hate With A Passion

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Add the Cornhuskers and Vols to my hate list after this lil love fest by Sec 11 and BRV.

:D

This is what happens when any SEC school meets your Cats for an early season "tune-up" game....

Sept. 6
LSU 59 ... Arizona 13
What happened:
LSU's offense was firing on all cylinders as Joseph Addai ran for two touchdown and Matt Mauck and Marcus Randall each threw for a first half touchdown pass as the Tigers went up 38-0 at halftime and 52-0 early in the fourth quarter before Arizona finally scored on a fumble return for a score. LSU also got a 62-yard punt return for a score from Skyler Green.
Player of the game:
LSU QB Matt Mauck completed 9 of 10 passes for 137 yards and a touchdown. He also ran for a score. What to take from this if you're a
Wildcat fan: This loss to LSU goes to show just how far Arizona has to go. It got outmuscled on both sides of the ball, there was no pass rush whatsoever, and there weren't any playmakers on offense. LSU is a great team, but this was truly ugly.
Thoughts & notes:
Third down conversions: LSU 7 of 12 - Arizona 1 of 13. ... Penalties: Arizona 11 for 91 yards - LSU 7 of 60. ... LSU: Marcus Randall completed 10 of 15 passes for 162 yards and a touchdown with an interception. ... Joseph Addai carried the ball 18 times for 86 yards and two scores. ... Michael Clayton caught six passes for 109 yards and a score. ... Arizona: Clarence Farmer ran for 61 yards and a touchdown on 8 carries. ... Mike Bell carried the ball 13 times for 41 yards.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
This is what happens when any SEC school meets your Cats for an early season "tune-up" game....

[/font][/size][/size][/font]
Tell me something I dont know.

:p

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:

[/font][/size][/size][/font]
WAIT!!!

Hasnt a Pac 10 team been Nat Champs in consecutive years now? Where was the SEC?

We all know my Cats suck at this moment, but the Pac 10 produces half the NFL rosters. And USC is 2 time champs. What are you talking about?

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And hasnt the Big 10 and Pac 10 produced players that can actually win the big one in the NFL?

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Gee! said:
WAIT!!!

Hasnt a Pac 10 team been Nat Champs in consecutive years now? Where was the SEC?

We all know my Cats suck at this moment, but the Pac 10 produces half the NFL rosters. And USC is 2 time champs. What are you talking about?

UUUMMM, NO!!!

USC was the champs this year, with an undefeated Auburn that was royally screwed.

And last year, USC had to "SHARE" the title with LSU, who whooped up on Oklahoma in the national title game. Going into that game, OU was #1, USC was #2, LSU was #3. LSU beat OU, so in the end, 1 poll had LSU as the #1, USC at #2, while another poll had the opposite. USC at #1, and LSU at #2. So hence, LSU and USC were co-champions in 2003.

Open mouth, insert foot :trout:

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Gee! said:
And hasnt the Big 10 and Pac 10 produced players that can actually win the big one in the NFL?

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?...nel_id=&url_publish_channel_id=2274&well_id=2

Nine SEC Teams Among Top 40 Schools listed on NFL Rosters

The Southeastern Conference led the nation with 263 former players on 2003 National Football League opening day rosters. The Big Ten was second with 207 followed by the Pac-10 with 191, Big 12 with 187 and the Atlantic Coast Conference with 144.

The SEC also had nine of its 12 schools rank in the top 40 among all NCAA institutions with former players on NFL opening day rosters. Florida and Notre Dame led all schools with 40 former players listed on opening day rosters. Georgia and Tennessee tied Miami (Fla.) for fourth with 36 former players on the list.

Every SEC school had at least nine former players on NFL rosters. The breakdowns of conferences and SEC schools are attached.

Once again, open mouth insert foot!!!
You must be registered for see images

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
USC was the champs this year, with an undefeated Auburn that was royally screwed.

Auburn may have put up more of a fight than OU did, but do you honestly think that Auburn had a shot against USC? I can't stand USC, but it's clear that they were hands down the best team in the NCAA this year.

Oh, and my least faves:

NFL - Cowboys, Niners, Rams, Packers
College - Indiana U.
NBA - Lakers
NHL - Red Wings
MLB - Yankees, Cubs

Last edited:

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
WizardOfAz said:
Michigan averaged nearly 111,000 per game in 2003.

I finally got to see a game in The Big House last year - San Diego State and there were 109,432 of us at the game and it was the smallest crowd fo the year - what an experience that place is!!

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
mdamien13 said:
Auburn may have put up more of a fight than OU did, but do you honestly think that Auburn had a shot against USC? I can't stand USC, but it's clear that they were hands down the best team in the NCAA this year.

I think that Auburn would've made the game interesting, there would've been good reason to watch the 2nd half and even better, the 4th qtr. Would USC have won?? Probably so. You can't judge that lackluster performance they put up against Va Tech, cause they knew they were gonna get hosed no matter how bad they beat Tech. They did just enough to win. But, I've always said that Auburn would've gave USC a true test, no doubt in my mind. And, you can even go a step further with the Fiesta Bowl. Even with USC and OU still in the Orange, I feel that Auburn and Utah would've been a much better Fiesta, and would've produced one less undefeated team in the end.....

And these comments are from an Auburn hater, they beat the Vols twice this year, the first time embarrassing the Vols, the second showing in the championship made be proud yet again to be a Vol cause of the heart they showed in that game....

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
Even with USC and OU still in the Orange, I feel that Auburn and Utah would've been a much better Fiesta, and would've produced one less undefeated team in the end.....

I couldn't agree more. I think Auburn would have won that game big, too.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
NickelBack said:
I finally got to see a game in The Big House last year - San Diego State and there were 109,432 of us at the game and it was the smallest crowd fo the year - what an experience that place is!!

You should see a game in Neyland!!

And the tailgates too!!!

Let me remind you that UT was rated the #1 party school by Playboy recently!!

If you can get a ticket to any game, and if you go to that game and leave with your hearing in tact, let me know cause I won't believe it!!!

:cheers:

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
NFL: Niners
Cowboys
Pats

MLB: Giants
Yankees
Dodgers

NHL: Redwings
Devils
Rangers

NBA: Lakers
Kings
Rockets

Qmiles23

Rookie
Reaction score
MAVS!, Kings, Spurs, Pistons, Lakers

Raiders

Yankees

I hate these teams with a passion

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:

BIM, leave HUE alone and his love for the Rams. Its his wife. And if ya remember some of the tailgating pics, you'd be whipped for the p too :whip:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
NFL: Cowboys, Patriots, Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Eagles
NBA: Lakers
MLB: Yankees, Giants (Barry Bonds)

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
NFL: Cowboys, Rams, 49ers, Redskins
NBA: Lakers, Kings, Trailblazers
MLB: Yankees, Giants, Braves
NASCAR: Dale Earnhardt Jr., Michael Waltrip

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
NHL: Dallas, Los Angeles
NBA: Sacramento
MLB: Yankees
NCAA Basketball: ILLINOIS, Stanford
NASCAR: Everyone

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AAwwwww Them Baby Dols have such purdy colors.

Only thing missing is the tu-tu.

:D

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Baby Dols announce new uniforms.

You must be registered for see images attach