TE availability

Camshaft

Registered
Reaction score
The Chargers 2nd string TE, Pardham, is better than our TEs. The man from Stetson had three TDs last year as a number 3 TE. We can trade Isabella and receive Pardham and a 6th rounder.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
The neglect of the TE position on this team in the offseason is inexcusable. Dan Freaking Arnold was able to make a mark last year, and now you have Maxxx taking advantage of easy opportunities? There are about 30 TE's who would start here and make a legit impact.

It's a shame that the only attention given to the position is an oft injured blocking TE.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd be okay with letting Arnold leave if SK had brought in a solid TE FA. I think Max is one of the better blocking TE's in the NFL so I'm glad he is on the team but wouldn't hate getting a faster TE to pretty much complete the arsenal for KM.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd be okay with letting Arnold leave if SK had brought in a solid TE FA. I think Max is one of the better blocking TE's in the NFL so I'm glad he is on the team but wouldn't hate getting a faster TE to pretty much complete the arsenal for KM.
Yea thats my thing. I love what Max brings to the team, but I also know he's very injury prone. Arnold makes a fast team even faster.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yea thats my thing. I love what Max brings to the team, but I also know he's very injury prone. Arnold makes a fast team even faster.
I know Max had that lingering angle injury last year but don't recall a lot of other injuries, I could be wrong.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They interviewed Maxx on NFL radio today. Nothing noteworthy to say other than how great it was to play with Lamar Jackson and now Kyler. His dad played center for the Giants for 10 years. His granddad was QB at Notre Dame. Was nice he's getting the pub. He's been the league 7 years now so he must be doing something right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson