TDN - How to fix the Arizona Cardinals in the 2020 Offseason

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So, you want to move a college RT to LT and take our LT, pay him under market, and move him to RT?

If Wirfs is a legit NFL LT...why was he playing RT at Iowa?
Hell yes, Wirfs has good feet which could help him move to the left side. IOWA had Alaric Jackson (a three year starter at LT) so there was no need to make a switch.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't like some peoples thinking that we HAVE to resign or franchise tag DJ Humphries. He has had 1 good year....1....and we are entering into a draft class with lots of OT talent. DJ has been injury prone his entire career, and IMO is not much better than average.

If the market is saying 12-15 million for DJ, then I would let him walk.

We can afford a solid veteran and draft his replacement.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jedrick Wills at 6 would upset me. Especially with Wirfs out there.

Their mock draft is a bit unrealistic IMO.
Wills is pretty solid. I watched him in High School. Nick Saban came into this state & took him from the University of Kentucky. Comparing him to Wirfs I know nothing about, by watching the SEC all season, I didn't watch the Big 10 too much. That being said, I think we can get someone of more value than Wills, he is solid though.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't like some peoples thinking that we HAVE to resign or franchise tag DJ Humphries. He has had 1 good year....1....and we are entering into a draft class with lots of OT talent. DJ has been injury prone his entire career, and IMO is not much better than average.

If the market is saying 12-15 million for DJ, then I would let him walk.

We can afford a solid veteran and draft his replacement.

Humphries is likely the top LT on the market this year. And a rookie is highly unlikely to be better than him right away.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I watched him on you tube highlights and he has very good feet, he is strong against the run and he is a good passing blocker too
Since Alabama lineman struggled turning pro its my only concern, but his highlights are very good
I just prefer adding one in the early second, and we can get one there
The only reason Alabama OL have struggled in the NFL is because in the past, they played ground & pound football. That's why they struggled against pass rushers. That isn't true now. They've opened up their offense, pass the ball way more now. They had to, due to LSU opening up theirs.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You dont get better by letting good players go.

Humphries is a good football player. Draft fricking DL, RT, or WR.
Yes sir. Derrick Brown from Auburn. Don't waste money on Suh. If he came cheap yes? He ain't gonna come cheap though, he thinks he's worth more than he's actually worth.