Talk about dead air...

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Calvin said he felt slighted by the media and fans and he will prove worthy.

pinnacle

Reaction score
if we would have drafted suggs they would have asked tons of questions..it would have been a big story for the media...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cards drafted football players, not scientists. Why expect long winded answers? Might be more than they have said in days.

Calvin feels slighted by the fans? Maybe some of us feel slighted by where he was chosen.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Speaking of interviews. Did anyone ever hear Johnny Rutledge's initial interview after being drafted? Man. I was driving around town and heard it and first thought they forgot to tell him to get the marbles out of his mouth. Then worried if he could spell his own name let alone learn an NFL playbook. If it wasn't so sad, it would have been funny.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
What did Johnson get on the Wunderlich test? He all but called it irrelivent...making me believe that he scored low.

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken
What did Johnson get on the Wunderlich test? He all but called it irrelivent...making me believe that he scored low.

I think that was Pace.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
When I heard the guys interview Pace on Saturday, I thought he was just disappointed to be a Card after good teams (KC, PHI, NY) were supposed to draft him later.

Turns out he's just dumb...

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken

He refused to take the test saying it is a standardized test that cannot take into account socioeconomic environments, thus cannot accurately grade his intelligence.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
He refused to take the test saying it is a standardized test that cannot take into account socioeconomic environments, thus cannot accurately grade his intelligence.

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
EndZone

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Good grief!:rolleyes:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Originally posted by kerouac9
When I heard the guys interview Pace on Saturday, I thought he was just disappointed to be a Card after good teams (KC, PHI, NY) were supposed to draft him later.

why don't you give the guy a chance to show what he is about on the field before you start ripping him? I think you're being a little unfair.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crimson Warrior
why don't you give the guy a chance to show what he is about on the field before you start ripping him? I think you're being a little unfair.

I'm not ripping his play, I'm just providing my impression of the interview he gave after discovering that he was a #1 draft pick and an instant millionaire.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crimson Warrior

Hey Crimson, total change of subject here. In the discussion regarding Graves not trading TJ for a low round pick, it was initially said that he wouldn't take a 6th rounder for TJ (turns out it may have been a 7th). Anyways, my inital assumption is that KC would have offered the six and in the 6th round KC chose that DE from Oklahoma. In theory, the Cards would have had a shot at the same guy, what is his deal? Wilkerson I think?

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score

Do you guys have any clue or do you just make stuff up to read your own posts! umm, let me put it this way...

HE WENT TO WAKE FOREST. ITS STANDARDS FOR ADMISSIONS ARE SOME OF THE HARDEST IN THE COUNTRY-I HARDLY THINK HE IS DUMB

my god people, get a clue!

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Gee, Thank you Professor Kerouac.
Let me ask you.....did you watch the interview? How much did he talk? What did you also pick up non-verbally in that time span?
I must say....I stand in awe of your diagnostic capabilities....To be such a genius as to be able to make such thorough judgements so quickly and in spite of so little data available....truly amazing...why yes...even simlply amazing.
:D

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by LVCARDFREAK
Do you guys have any clue or do you just make stuff up to read your own posts! umm, let me put it this way...

HE WENT TO WAKE FOREST. ITS STANDARDS FOR ADMISSIONS ARE SOME OF THE HARDEST IN THE COUNTRY-I HARDLY THINK HE IS DUMB

my god people, get a clue!

Not picking an argument, but schools all across the land lower admission standards for athletes below that of the student population as a whole. Not saying it happened here but just because he went to Wake, doesn't brand him a genius.

BTW, I didn't hear the interview myself and have only commented on what was passed along and the only players intelligence I questioned was Johnny Rutledge since I vividly recall his initial interview.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tangodnzr
Gee, Thank you Professor Kerouac.
Let me ask you.....did you watch the interview? How much did he talk? What did you also pick up non-verbally in that time span?
I must say....I stand in awe of your diagnostic capabilities....To be such a genius as to be able to make such thorough judgements so quickly and in spite of so little data available....truly amazing...why yes...even simlply amazing.
:D

Tango...

Professor Kerouac
- LOL

To be such a genius as to be able to make such thorough judgements so quickly and in spite of so little data available....truly amazing...why yes...even simlply amazing.

Aren't you just as guilty in this statement with you overly rosey, Graves can do no wrong, Go Cards retoric yourself?

Let's all of admit this.....We all just spout our opinions here. And, to the extent the Rosey Glasses Koolaide crowd keeps up their overly optimistic comments so will the Darksiders keep posting to bring a balance??

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Facts Straight

Not true....Johnson and Pace both got the same score......a 16....not the sharpest blades in the drawer but not the dullest either....McDougle got a 10.....but we had someone that beat that....check below:

Other Card Wonderlic scores:

King-9
Hayes-15
Gilbert-19

One almost Cardinal by the name of Suggs got a 31.......oops......almost forgot one.....2003 NFL Rookie of the Year Anquan Boldin also got a 31.