Suns vs Spurs 7:30 ESPN FSN AZ

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm at work so I only have an audio feed, but I am almost physically ill after witnessing this huge lump of turd that the Suns have laid on the floor of the US Airways Center tonight. I would almost prefer getting swept on Sunday so we wouldn't have to drag this farce out any longer than need be. You can bet that once we are officially eliminated from the playoffs that the whole of this fanbase will be calling for D'antoni's head on a pike, and rightfully so. I mean, how can a team down 0-2 and coming home play with so little passion and energy? Terrible coaching, thats how.

Ah well.......at least the NFL draft's tomorrow, the weekend won't be a total loss.

I'm at work as well, SAP deployment going on. I'm following the game on the ESPN gamecast.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
What's the point of spending money and showing up on Sunday? I expect half the seats to be empty.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We deserve to lose if the guys continue to switch off and let Manu and Tony be guarded by Shaq...

He can't guard them.

Yes it's bell and barbosa's fault not your boyfriend's fault.

Nitemare129

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I know I'm going to get off work and go get very, very drunk. Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow and forget that this aberration even happened.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but less faith in Cards ownership....

why? they don't give away picks and players for cash. at this point, neither has shown to be any better than the other. Without the Colangelos, Sarver has been shown to be nothing but a spend-thrift buffoon with a big foam finger.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
SA just has a better organization. It starts with scouting, and they have obviously picked the right players...

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay, who are the remaining posters who feel confident of a 4 game run?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only other winless teams in the playoffs are the Nuggets and the Hawks. at least we're in good company.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If the Suns pull this off, everyone gets a ShamWow on me

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cheesebeef recalls what we all block from memory. I would be tormented with such vivid thoughts