Kellan Olson@KellanOlson·32s
Been a while since there was a practice in The Lab
You must be registered for see images attach

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson@KellanOlson·7m
I asked Monty Williams if this was a good day for Aaron Holiday to get more acclimated with Payne and Shamet still not practicing. He confirmed Holiday was able to run with the second unit today a lot. Doesn’t know rotation going forward but said Holiday could very well be in it.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson@KellanOlson·1m
I asked Mikal Bridges if he ever played with/against Aaron Holiday before the NBA. He did. As a Philly kid, Bridges was a big fan of Jrue. In an EYBL game, he did a triple check on the opposing guard next to him. Bridges asked someone “why does he look like Jrue?” Got his answer.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson@KellanOlson·7m
A running joke today was Cam Johnson offering a vegan option at his lemonade stand.

Mikal Bridges on it: “I’m sick of it! I’m sick of this vegan! Like him,” Bridges said pointing at Ish Wainright. “He’s too strong to be vegan. When I go vegan, imma be skinner than where I’m at.”

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kellan Olson@KellanOlson·5m.@GeraldBourguet
asked Landry Shamet if there’s a timeline for his return and he said it’s looking like after the All-Star break. Shamet has had ankle injuries before where he came back too soon so he wants to be cautious.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
As far as size and skill-set Chris Paul would be the best PG for him to pattern his game after. Much better than trying to emulate Magic, Dame, Dwayne W, or Nash, or someone like that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson