Suns updates and discussion for the 2020-21 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the two games following their win over the Phoenix Suns, OKC has lost by 22, and then by 30.
Damn that was a BAD loss for the Suns!

Hopefully the OKC brought the team together. Sometimes it takes a bad loss to do that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zion’s offensive game is already elite but I’ve been surprised by how pedestrian his rebounding numbers are.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zion’s offensive game is already elite but I’ve been surprised by how pedestrian his rebounding numbers are.

I think you go with Zion if his body holds up. However, that is a big "if." If his body goes out he could be average or less.

I might just go with Ayton after three seasons. It's really a tough call.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s surprised me as well. He may top out at 8-9 rebounds per game. But I think his offensive game continues to expand. If his knees can handle his ridiculous frame he’ll always be a scoring machine.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s surprised me as well. He may top out at 8-9 rebounds per game. But I think his offensive game continues to expand. If his knees can handle his ridiculous frame he’ll always be a scoring machine.

He already looks to be in decline from his college days and how young is he? Blake Griffin part 2.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns will start allowing a limited number of fans starting February 8th... up to 1500.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is where Healthcare Heroes can apply for complimentary tickets.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are the Pistons still having covid issues? they had some games canceled last week didn't they? wondering if our game looks like it's still a go tomorrow night.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are the Pistons still having covid issues? they had some games canceled last week didn't they? wondering if our game looks like it's still a go tomorrow night.

The Pistons played the Jazz on February 2nd, so hopefully all is good. Their February 1st game with the Nuggets was postponed.