Suns Top 10 tradeable assets

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think his value would be that high because of his impending max deal. Another team might have wanted options on that or to let him hit the open market so they could match a max offer, which would save them a year and a few million in annual raises. Since he's also had a few recent injuries, I can see another team being a little hesitant to give up more for Booker than Ayton because of the max deal plus injuries.

I can see that but on the plus side, he's locked up for almost 6 years and it's NOT a super max. But the nagging injuries have to be a concern too.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Bucks pick will convey next season and be mid-late 20’s. Sucks Miami lost the coin flip last season.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep and with Bucks looking good probably the next few years we will be lucky to sniff anything lower than 20. Suns luck! I'll take it cause we suck drafting 2-5

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think Okobo's value may be higher that we think. Any trade we look into for a PG I have a feeling the other team will ask for Okobo as part of the deal. I hope PHX keeps him as a back up because in time and proper development he could be a legit PG in this league.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson