Suns @ Timberwolves Tuesday Playoff game thread 4-23-2024 - Game 2

1982baskets

Veteran
Reaction score
As been saying for a while, this team lacks a leader, particular at the 1. They rely on Book/Durant/Allen/Beal going off from 3 point land. They can play some quality defense at times, but still lack enough perimeter defense to truly be dominant on that end.

CP3 was the biggest reason the team went to the Finals. Not saying CP3 didn't have his faults, but it was never Book. Book is a great sidekick. So is KD. Beal, I believe is the most likely leader. However he isn't taking that aggressive a tone with the team.

Charles Barkley called it months ago. I hope we can at the very least see some leadership from someone in these playoffs.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re right Kevin, it is disconcerting. Book gotta stop flappin’ his whiny gums and man up.
Think you’re missing the point he’s not whining. He’s simply stating trying to find how they are gonna let them play when he turned up his physicality they whistled him and he ended up on the bench. I think most can agree we just want equal fire treatment from the refs you can’t let one team play physical then whistle us if we in turn play that way. If you’re gonna let them get away with slapping and holding we expect the same! The one crazy layup by Book when Gobert probably fouled him 3-4 times and then even pushes him in the back when he made the layup no call. If your gonna allow them to do it you have got to allow us the same not a bunch of Ricky tack and 1s when your allowing them to grab and hold Book and KD all day! Just call it straight both ways.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s go Book. Need a huge bounce back game after getting punked ugly in Game 1.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Home teams have won EVERY game so far in the playoffs. That’s nuts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Book and Durant both come out looking like crap.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What happened to the ball movement offense? What happened to letting Beal do a lot of the play making?

They are doing to same trash they were when they were struggling to stay above .500...

Slow as a snail and ISO ball.

And there is a 3rd turnover in 4 plays.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol… I woke up extra early this morning to make sure I got in to LA from Phoenix for this, huh?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's like they don't realize moving the ball and motion makes them look like a different team. Why are so many guys just watching other guys?!?!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
8-0 Wolves

Suns timeout. Way to come out and show you want it Suns. This better turn around fast cause they came out sloppy AF

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Like normal, turn on record and get back to season 4 of Black Sails. Pirates are far more interesting… enjoy the game

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Timberwolves defense seems to be taking where they left of.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn