Suns @ Timberwolves Tuesday Playoff game thread 4-23-2024 - Game 2

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh come on, please don’t tell me anybody actually believes this would make any meaningful difference.

The “big 3“ have to all play worthy of that moniker, that is all that matters.

Thad Young isn't going to win us the game but he won't dig us a hole like Eubanks either. The problem with playing Eubanks, especially without another big, is he can't rebound. That allows Gobert and others to grab offensive boards and get more looks. Add in how Eubanks is a complete non factor and offense and it allows the Wolves to play 5 on 4 when we have the ball. Eubanks is awful. If he sees the floor at all then Thad and Bol² need to be out there with him. Why bother playing Eubanks when you need a second player to cover his deficiencies?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah it matters lol Eubanks is worthless and doesn’t know how to rebound! Playing him automatically loses us rebounds he just smacks at the ball like a dumb poo! Thad knows how to block out and can put back works well around the rim, this is common sense but our coach likes to force Drew when it doesn’t even work!
I'm sorry for all of Eubanks faults he is superior in every way to Thad other than passing.

I understand you want someone better than him, but that person is not on the roster.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Eric Gordon is in an epic cold stretch. Saw a stat he's had only 3 15+ point games since the All Star Break, and he had 0 points in game 1. IDK how Allen did, but a lot of guys struggled. Not just Book. Beal didn't exactly light it up, either.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
drove me crazy on saturday - kd was successful because he knew the drill - they weren't calling anything so he went to his mid-range game - step backs - turn arounds - off screens and he made it work

book knows how to create space too - maybe even more effectively than kd at this point in their respected careers

regardless - whether you agree with the no-call or not - get your ass back on defense - if you fall or get knocked down - get back on defense - quit leaving your squad to play 4 on 5 against top seeded NBA teams

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Booker's doing himself no favors the last couple years. He's been the leader of teams that have gotten humiliated out of the playoffs the last couple years, compounding that terrible look by then not manning up and facing the media either time and now a lackluster season with all kinds of red flags and waiving another after a disastrous Game 1 performance in this year's playoffs.