OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter.

Timberwolves 81 - Suns 77

Except for the bench the Suns should not be in the game although Jackson and Warren have played well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
House Jr. and Len are hungry as well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bender with another 3.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Sigh... why anyone is viewing this team through a lens of who can contribute “at this point” is beyond comprehension. Who cares about a guy that might make a 1 or 2 point difference in games we consistently lose by double digits? And that’s even assuming a 2nd round pick would make any impact period.

This entire season is about THE FUTURE. Let The young guy struggle and learn on the court for pete’s sake. Stop looking for the elixir on the season. It doesn’t exist this year.

I am just making an observation. This season is clearly lost. Mainly pointing out how terrible Jackson, Chriss, and Bender have been. (Aside from flashes here and there.)

Although I do find it ironic that we're apparently not allowed to give rookies a few minutes a game because we're focusing on the future.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dieng hooked Len on that play and he was called for it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bender has 17 points after another 3.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am just making an observation. This season is clearly lost. Mainly pointing out how terrible Jackson, Chriss, and Bender have been. (Aside from flashes here and there.)

Although I do find it ironic that we're apparently not allowed to give rookies a few minutes a game because we're focusing on the future.

You’re talking about a second Round rookie who’s never stepped on the court minutes at the expense of our lottery pick... because he can contribute right now. Nothing about that says future to me.

If you were advocating Reed come in for a vet, I’d get the future argument. But you’re not so I don’t.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It’s because they are bad! Good grief! You can’t reward that crap with playing time!

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re talking about a second Round rookie who’s never stepped on the court minutes at the expense of our lottery pick... because he can contribute right now. Nothing about that says future to me.

If you were advocating Reed come in for a vet, I’d get the future argument. But you’re not so I don’t.
If our lottery pick is getting outplayed by a second round rookie he can just park his butt on the bench.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol... Bender has best game of his career!

Bender is literally playing like he's directly responding to every dig you took at him. It's kind of crazy to see him play like this after reading you bash specific parts of his game, while he's driving hard, shooting well from the top of the key, not slinking into the corners, and being present on defense.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bender is literally playing like he's directly responding to every dig you took at him. It's kind of crazy to see him play like this after reading you bash specific parts of his game, while he's driving hard, shooting well from the top of the key, not slinking into the corners, and being present on defense.
The light is going to turn on for that kid.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ulis out with an apparent dislocated finger.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Glad Canaan is back in, not happy it's because Ulis is hurt but he should be fine after tonight. Just a dislocated finger that got popped back into place already.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like that the Suns trail 104 - 103 with 1:22 left in the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Canaan was fouled before the shot clock expired.

Wolves lead by 1. It was a 3 point shot.

Canaan hits all three FTs.

Suns lead 108 -106 with 6.1 seconds left.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Canaan signed for the season? I know he was signed because of an injury hardship exception but I'm not sure how long he's been signed for.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard