Suns @ Thunder Sunday game thread 4-2-2023

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game looks so easy for KD. Man. I had not watched him close enough.

It's crazy. I haven't watched him much since he left OKC as I used to watch them whenever I could because they were so much fun to see KD, Russ, Ibaka, and Harden all enter their prime together. Outside of playoff games though I didn't watch KD much when he went to the Warriors but it's like he doesn't need to exert himself to take over a game. He just goes out there and hoops it up like he's playing against scrubs. When he's on, there really isn't anyone who can stop him outside of maybe Giannis, Kawhi, and LeBron.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I missed the game yesterday but watch bits and pieces last night. Such a joy to see them have a legit 3 options who you can trust with the ball in crunchtime. It was funny though how they avoided sharing the ball with Okogie and Ayton the last 2 minutes, and rightfully so.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's crazy. I haven't watched him much since he left OKC as I used to watch them whenever I could because they were so much fun to see KD, Russ, Ibaka, and Harden all enter their prime together. Outside of playoff games though I didn't watch KD much when he went to the Warriors but it's like he doesn't need to exert himself to take over a game. He just goes out there and hoops it up like he's playing against scrubs. When he's on, there really isn't anyone who can stop him outside of maybe Giannis, Kawhi, and LeBron.
When he is in the zone it looks like he is playing a pickup game.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Okogie himself passed up shots when open in the final minutes. He is a smart player and would do what's best for the team. They found DA frequently in the 4th q, with good outcomes. But KD also said he needed to work on how to better connect DA. The composition of the starters is quite right.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson