Suns @ Pelicans Thursday Playoff game thread 4-28-2022 - Game 6

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL is my favorite sport but is anybody watching the Draft over the Suns game?
Not over but with equal regard. I will tape both and jump back and forth leaving the other one on pause so I miss nothing. Fast forward through commercial breaks and the occasional stupid conversations about which QB will be the best or who Dallas should take and I won't be much behind current by the time the Suns finish their game.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not over but with equal regard. I will tape both and jump back and forth leaving the other one on pause so I miss nothing. Fast forward through commercial breaks and the occasional stupid conversations about which QB will be the best or who Dallas should take and I won't be much behind current by the time the Suns finish their game.
I will likely have it up on my iPad or Laptop but there is no way I am not watching the Suns gave live for the draft.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will likely have it up on my iPad or Laptop but there is no way I am not watching the Suns gave live for the draft.
Too many commercials. I haven't watched a truly live sports telecast since 1999 when I bought my first Tivo.

By fast forwarding through timeouts and play stoppage, I can often watch two games simultaneously in not much more time than it takes to watch one broadcast. So I'm not too far behind current when the game concludes (if I'm behind at all).

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, Devin Booker is listed as OUT.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker was listed as OUT on the NBA injury report submitted today. I didn't think that it could be changed once a player is listed as out although I've seen it once before but I thought it was an accident.

Apparently it can still be changed before game 6 on Thursday. See below.

By Adrian WojnarowskiSenior NBA Insider:

The Suns are expected to list Booker as "out" on the team's injury report on Wednesday, but that could be adjusted in the hours leading up to Thursday's Game 6 to reflect Booker's possible progress.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, Devin Booker is listed as OUT.

I’m okay with this. If we are going to win the title, it can’t be with Devin on one leg the rest of the postseason.

Let’s take care of business, finish this grind of a series, get CP3 a little rest and hopefully Book is good to go for round 2 either game 1 or 2 and is good to go for the duration.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awesom imo Let book rest 1 more gm if suns cant rob gm 6 than def play dbook gm 7 :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No update on Devin Booker after practice.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Instead of listing Devin Booker as out, I'm not sure why they didn't list him as doubtful instead.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson