Suns Off-season Thread

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been out on twitter for awhile.
I know. Just the more it's reiterated and the more it's reported the more likely it is. Also, I had not heard the Suns stance that they WILL NOT gut the team in any deal. I mean you can assume they won't but it sounds like they have their limit. I wouldn't expect to see Cam J, Bridges and Ayton for example based on that.

I would expect Cam J or Bridges to be part of that deal.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
98.7 just reported that per WOJ the Suns are now focused on working out a deal for KD. Per WOJ the Suns will NOT gut the entire team to get him. Also, the Nets have expressed to him that they will go with the best deal available for KD. The two primary teams are Suns and Miami.

The part with the Nets seems like posturing though. KD isn't going where he doesn't want to go.
We can offer more than Miami if Ayton/Bridges are in the deal. The best piece Miami has to trade is Herro, but he alone doesn’t match the Ayton/Bridges combo.

I guess now we’ll see if Ayton is truly worth the Max. I mean, there could be a universe where NJ doesn’t offer him the Max and that kills the deal.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Big odds for the Suns!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
They are talking about this on New York radio right now. I am trying to listen to that and local. FRACK. I am not getting any work done the past couple days. LOL.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Now the current rumor by idiots is that we are trading Book for Durant.

Except we CAN'T because of the same rule that prohibits Bam from being traded to Brooklyn.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now the current rumor by idiots is that we are trading Book for Durant.

Except we CAN'T because of the same rule that prohibits Bam from being traded to Brooklyn.
Gambo squashed that. He said the Suns are not trading Booker. It's not on the table. The Suns have told the Nets they will NOT gut the team.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh no. GAMBO said a really good source just told him the NETS don't want Ayton. So they must be asking for Book. This could be posturing though. I mean you ask for the world if you are the NETS. It could be they will take Ayton.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh no. GAMBO said a really good source just told him the NETS don't want Ayton. So they must be asking for Book. This could be posturing though. I mean you ask for the world if you are the NETS. It could be they will take Ayton.
No, it just means we have to do a 3 way deal

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to panic yet. This could be posturing. It's also possible the Nets want contracts they could shed. Dario, J...etc. They could be asking for CAM J, Bridges, Picks etc. instead.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo just said on air he got a message that the Nets don't want Ayton...
This was my fear… that like the Suns, other teams in the league just don’t value Ayton the way Ayton values himself.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can offer more than Miami if Ayton/Bridges are in the deal. The best piece Miami has to trade is Herro, but he alone doesn’t match the Ayton/Bridges combo.

I guess now we’ll see if Ayton is truly worth the Max. I mean, there could be a universe where NJ doesn’t offer him the Max and that kills the deal.
As I was saying…

KD waiting for five minutes before FA starts to do this was stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave