Suns Off-season Thread

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gonna be a very interesting night.

Not really. I don't expect much because a sign and trade can't be done until free agency opens. Everything now is just guessing for the most. We could move Crowder, Saric, Craig, or someone else under contract but I don't expect any moves that involve a rotation player until the Ayton drama is sorted.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Anyone post yet that Kendall Jenner and Booker have called it off? Does that qualify as news? ‍

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone post yet that Kendall Jenner and Booker have called it off? Does that qualify as news? ‍
Yeah it was brought up during the playoffs and immediately debunked. And then a few days ago it came out "officially". So I guess, yeah, they are taking a break.

So, now I'm wondering which will come first? Will it be a rumor that Devin broke it off because he wanted to focus on his game or will it be an inside source telling us that Kendall broke it off because she doesn't date losers?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yeah it was brought up during the playoffs and immediately debunked. And then a few days ago it came out "officially". So I guess, yeah, they are taking a break.

So, now I'm wondering which will come first? Will it be a rumor that Devin broke it off because he wanted to focus on his game or will it be an inside source telling us that Kylie broke it off because she doesn't date losers?

I’m telling you, Kendall wanted a kid and Book didn’t. I’m sticking with that.

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang… KD to Phoenix is ALL OVER Suns Twitter right now. Talk about overconfidence. We’re going to have some ticked off people on 8 days.
I ain’t falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score
It is possible, just one of the Suns beat writers said we have to jettison all our other guys and sign vet minimums to make it work, plus pay a LOT of Luxury Tax. But I read it is possible, even if it's not probable.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m telling you, Kendall wanted a kid and Book didn’t. I’m sticking with that.
Then Booker is stupid. Knock her up. Knock her up. :lol:

Dang… KD to Phoenix is ALL OVER Suns Twitter right now. Talk about overconfidence. We’re going to have some ticked off people on 8 days.
I figured a long time ago to expect very little and that way I am surprised if something happens. Every single time I got my hopes up about a huge FA?

Major disappointment.