Suns @ Mavericks Sunday game thread 3-5-2023

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Lol... this entire free throw controversy taking longer than the rest of the quarter. Refs just trying to find some way to give Dallas another shot.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Even though it seems like we won the game (SUCK ON THAT LUKA) I don't think Monty is a very good coach. In the past 2-3 years playoffs the other team responds after a couple of games, but the Suns seemingly never makes any adjustments. Anyone remember us going up 2-0 vs the Bucks and Dallas? Yeah...
I think he’s a great coach for culture. One of the best we’ve ever had. But he’s lacking in the X’s and O’s you need in the playoffs.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker knew exactly what he was doing. He was yapping to the refs right next to Luka probably saying more than one thing meant to piss him off.
You mean he was jawing to a ref about a foul that was really a foul? No way!!! We’re you watching Luka jawing to the refs the entire game? He got to the free throw line because of it. You can’t let that go unchecked so the refs decide a game.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I officially hate the Mavs now. I have had enough of Luka and the officials for a lifetime.
They really are one of the most unlikable teams in the league. Although I am pretty certain Irving will bail next season for one of the LA teams.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the reason you get a Durant. Give him the ball and let him go to work in a close game. Just him being out there draws attention away from other guys.

Monty needs to decide what to do with Okogie in the starting lineup too.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard