Suns @ Lakers Thursday Playoff game thread 6-3-2021 - Game 6

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Harrell was the 2019-20 NBA NBA sixth man of the year with the Clippers. A team has to know how to use a player. He is a good rebounder, defender and can score inside. The Lakers have used him as an afterthought which has taken him away from his game.

Not to mention the energy he brings, rebounds and put backs. I will say this, lately he's been kind of a black hole when he gets the ball.
I'm wondering if its more of statement he's trying to make to the Lakers though, like, see you should have put me in.

Side note, isn't weird how Marris got playing time over Harrel.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Harrell was the 2019-20 NBA NBA sixth man of the year with the Clippers. A team has to know how to use a player. He is a good rebounder, defender and can score inside. The Lakers have used him as an afterthought which has taken him away from his game.

82 game player not a 16 game player like DA. He got played off the floor by Denver last year.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No discussion of report that Paul wants to opt out of 44.2 and sign 3/100ish extension. I do that in a heartbeat and structure the money so I can give Payne 4/50ish this off-season.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No discussion of report that Paul wants to opt out of 44.2 and sign 3/100ish extension. I do that in a heartbeat and structure the money so I can give Payne 4/50ish this off-season.
Must have paul in Phoenix for 2 more yrs atleast till suns find a suitable replacement.... which isn't easy

I've almost forgotten how horrible those pre paul teams were my dear god lol poor book

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to mention the energy he brings, rebounds and put backs. I will say this, lately he's been kind of a black hole when he gets the ball.
I'm wondering if its more of statement he's trying to make to the Lakers though, like, see you should have put me in.

I think Harrell fell out of favor with the Lakers and it is hard for him to get playing time and establish a rhythm. Morris is a better outside shooter so it shows the Lakers favors someone who can shoot outside over someone who they can feed inside.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
82 game player not a 16 game player like DA. He got played off the floor by Denver last year.

Harrell is mainly a backup center and sixth man who can wreck havoc inside when a team realizes his limitations.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That’s a great picture, but not for Ayton. Other than on the bench I don’t think there’s a worse position to be in for rebounding purposes. Lol.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Bc he has a jumper. Lakers have been trying to play the spacing game with size all series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harrell is a crumb bum looter in a riot that cannot score when the chips are down and gets targeted on defense in the playoffs more than Enes Kanter. Lol Pelinka.

this racist trash has no business on this site.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a great picture, but not for Ayton. Other than on the bench I don’t think there’s a worse position to be in for rebounding purposes. Lol.

This picture reminds me of what I have seen from Ayton lately. When he is jockeying for position and playing defense around the basket he has been keeping his arms close together at the chest with elbows extended naturally. My thought this is a way he has been trying to limit fouling.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Harrell is mainly a backup center and sixth man who can wreck havoc inside when a team realizes his limitations.

He destroys guys that don’t get any run in the playoffs. He is like a louder Dario.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bc he has a jumper. Lakers have been trying to play the spacing game with size all series.

does the Laker Morris move and look older than the clipper Morris or is it just me?

I mean you have an energy guy willing to rebound and defend who’s hungrier than Morris.

What’s funny about the spacing is that the suns packed the paint anyway allowing no easy drives to the bucket.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He destroys guys that don’t get any run in the playoffs. He is like a louder Dario.

I'm not getting the comparison. The Suns could use a louder more involved Dario.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the stupidest way possible, he is saying he is stealing minutes. I am not sure that slang qualifies as racist here

yeah, maybe not but I’ve seen those kind of guys referred to as garbage men as basketball players. Never a crumb bumb looter in a riot.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
does the Laker Morris move and look older than the clipper Morris or is it just me?

I mean you have an energy guy willing to rebound and defend who’s hungrier than Morris.

What’s funny about the spacing is that the suns packed the paint anyway allowing no easy drives to the bucket.
I’ve always thought that. Is drafting markieff over Marcus solely due to height was a head scratcher at the time for me. Marcus had always been the more talented twin.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’ve always thought that. Is drafting markieff over Marcus solely due to height was a head scratcher at the time for me. Marcus had always been the more talented twin.
He wasn't early in their careers. Even with the Suns, Markieff was clearly the better player. They both went in opposite directions once they left the Suns though.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cam Payne's signature move seems to be to attack the basket and score a layup without elevating at all (or slowing down at all). Because he does not jump, defenders cannot seem to time the block correctly. it is an interesting move.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He wasn't early in their careers. Even with the Suns, Markieff was clearly the better player. They both went in opposite directions once they left the Suns though.
Look at their college games - Marcus was better. I think it surprised a LOT of people that markieff went first (by a single spot if memory serves).