Suns @ Clippers Wednesday WCF game thread 6-30-2021 - Game 6

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Anyone still recovering from Game 6?

I didn't sleep much Wednesday night after the Game 6 win over the Clippers. Finally got some extra sleep last night but still feel a bit tired. I didn't realize how much energy I expended during the game and post game celebration.
I recommend re-watching the game already knowing the result. It has helped calm my frayed nerves.

I am debating whether I want Bucks-Hawks to go to 7. Pros to Bucks wrapping it up tomorrow: we are more likely to face Bucks without Giannis; we get "enough" rest without too much; and I selfishly want to watch a game sooner. Cons: the longer the series goes the more miles on both teams' legs; Atlanta is probably worse and the series going 7 is the only way we face them.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recommend re-watching the game already knowing the result. It has helped calm my frayed nerves.

I am debating whether I want Bucks-Hawks to go to 7. Pros to Bucks wrapping it up tomorrow: we are more likely to face Bucks without Giannis; we get "enough" rest without too much; and I selfishly want to watch a game sooner. Cons: the longer the series goes the more miles on both teams' legs; Atlanta is probably worse and the series going 7 is the only way we face them.

It's like I don't want to touch anything the way this season has gone. Next team up.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was such a huge relief for me getting this Clipper series closed that I slept like a baby. The prior night? Slept maybe 4 hours.

Wednesday night my sleep was shallow.

It was like like I was having an adrenaline rush all night but I didn't want to stop it.... not after waiting 28 years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kawhi is game time decision?? The Suns messed up and had a golden opportunity to put it away. I never posted on this forum before the playoffs but the Suns were always in my heart. Never switched just fell back during the Sarver years. Now after a good year everything is starting to crash down. This is soul sucking…

You asked for evidence of your Clipper quitting... well, here ya go, After ONE home loss and the team STILL UP 3-2, the good year was “crashing down and this was souls sucking.”

nothing was crashing down. Nothing was soul sucking. We had a bad loss and came back to win the next game by 30 to go to the Finals.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You asked for evidence of your Clipper quitting... well, here ya go, After ONE home loss and the team STILL UP 3-2, the good year was “crashing down and this was souls sucking.”

nothing was crashing down. Nothing was soul sucking. We had a bad loss and came back to win the next game by 30 to go to the Finals.
You reaching hard for that one. You actually went out your way and proved nothing, hahahaha. And everything would be crashing down if Kawhi came back. But that’s should’ve would’ve could’ve.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You reaching hard for that one. You actually went out your way and proved nothing, hahahaha. And everything would be crashing down if Kawhi came back. But that’s should’ve would’ve could’ve.
Lol. Okay. You showed great faith in the team and totally didn’t quit... as you cried that the season was crashing down and soul sucking... while Up 3-2.

This is pathetic dude. At least be a guy who stands behind his quitter convictions.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose