Suns @ Clippers Wednesday WCF game thread 6-30-2021 - Game 6

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's next game up.

Suns travel to Los Angeles to play the Clippers in Game 6 on Wednesday.

After losing on Monday the Suns still lead the series 3-2.

If there should be a Game 7 it's in Phoenix on Friday.

The game will again be televised on ESPN.

Start time is listed at 6 p.m. Arizona time.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we get blown out and the board meltdowns in a fashion not seen since the DA days.

then we win in 7 and there will be much rejoicing.

Last edited:

nashman

Reaction score
I think we close it out, guys show up and play a good complete game and the Clips don’t shoot lights out again. Book loves to play in a hostile environment like the Lakers close out game, and Paul and some shooters will finally show up. Hopefully they are ready and realize you don’t want to go to 7 if you don’t have too…

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
My only prediction is that we will have a pretty good idea how things are going to go for not just Game 6, but the rest of the series, very early on....

If the Suns come out like they did at the start of Game 4 = good.

If they come out looking like they did at start of tonight's game = bad... very bad.

pokerface

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe being in front of a hostel environment will bring back some focus?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I hate saying it, but I think the Clippers have the Suns figured out...and they are gonna win 6 and 7. They are playing like a disciplined team...meaning they are [emoji817] playing within their offense and defense, with very little freelancing. The Suns have gotten away from everyone knowing and embracing their role on the team.

Oh, and Paul George is anything but cooked or tired. We can put those comments from just a few days ago to rest now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll say this, unless Monty adjusts HIMSELF, we’re probably screwed. He’s gotten away with his belabored timeouts a lot this season, but this Clipper team can’t be allowed to snowball their energy the way he lets them, sitting on his hands for entirely too long when everyone can FEEL their momentum coming.

Lue is EXCELLENT at this. Right out of the half, we scored two quick buckets... he immediately calls timeout. Gets them refocussed.

also, what in the fracking world was that lineup where it was Book at pure point without Payne OR Paul? I think that lineup was put together right after we cut the lead down to 6 again and we had three or four straight ugly possessions in a row.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
We as fans were overly confident in Game 5 and so were the Suns. Game 6 will be a different beast. We fans know we have a fight on our hands and now our players do too. I think we’ll like what we see on Wednesday.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll say this, unless Monty adjusts HIMSELF, we’re probably screwed. He’s gotten away with his belabored timeouts a lot this season, but this Clipper team can’t be allowed to snowball their energy the way he lets them, sitting on his hands for entirely too long when everyone can FEEL their momentum coming.

Lue is EXCELLENT at this. Right out of the half, we scored two quick buckets... he immediately calls timeout. Gets them refocussed.

also, what in the fracking world was that lineup where it was Book at pure point without Payne OR Paul? I think that lineup was put together right after we cut the lead down to 6 again and we had three or four straight ugly possessions in a row.

Lue is 10-2 in elimination games. UNREAL. That's too many games to call a fluke. Lue is a damn good coach. He is simply embarrassing Monty at this point. This game better be a 15 to 20 point win because if it comes down to the final possessions again? Our luck is going to turn out and here comes game 7.

PLAY WITH SOME DAMN PRIDE Suns.

Bufalay

Reaction score
I think we get blown out and the board meltdowns in a fashion not seen since the DA days.

then we win in 7 and there will be much rejoicing.

I think the Suns play well in Game 6 and lose by 4. Then lose game 7 by 30.

Finito

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
An absolute must we hit our 3s there going to keep playing zone crashing the paint and daring us to hit them.

I’m so impressed with Lue I thought he was a Lebron stuge but man he can coach he’s embarrassing Monty

I don’t want to see Nadar ahead of Craig at all if that happens then Monty has learned nothing