Suns @ Clippers Wednesday WCF game thread 6-30-2021 - Game 6

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he definitely doesn’t look right.

The biggest problem the Suns have had is our guards are not playing up to par in this series. We both agree something is off with CP3. This shot chart this series highlights that. How this chart work is that if it's Green you are shooting above the league average. If it's yellow you are shooting the league average. If it's RED you are shooting below league average.

If this doesn't highlight something is wrong with Paul I don't know what does.

You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kawhi is a game time decision for game 6.

Shouldn't have gone into game 5 with a lack of urgency. Pretty disappointing.
Fudge...I was worried that the longer the Clips hung around, the healthier they'd get.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The biggest problem the Suns have had is our guards are not playing up to par in this series. We both agree something is off with CP3. This shot chart this series highlights that. How this chart work is that if it's Green you are shooting above the league average. If it's yellow you are shooting the league average. If it's RED you are shooting below league average.

If this doesn't highlight something is wrong with Paul I don't know what does.

DST is distribution... but what does that mean, please?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I agree with most of this, but not the Nadar hate.

I don't understand why Suns fans value Craig way over Nader, it's irrational. They are very similar quality players.
But Craig has been an integral part of the late season and playoff run whereas Nader hasn’t. I’m okay with using Nader when others aren’t producing but just essentially benching a high energy guy like Craig is questionable.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
if we would hit some 3's, the zone would crumble. our collective shooting % has been off for at least two games.
We’re not even getting 3 point looks. Last night we shot 26 3’s. Our season average is 34.6 and the series average is 27.4. They’ve taken away our 3s and midrange. Something else must be wide freaking open. It’s on Monty and staff to figure out what.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this….

That was Suns chance to seal it. I don’t expect the Clips to drain all those threes. The lack of urgency and the timeout usage concern me as well. We couldn’t even go on a run because they used a timeout so quickly

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you had shown me this without telling me who is leading the Series 3-2 you would guess the Clippers. YIKES! There is only one spot on the floor the Suns are shooting above the league average (the one corner). They are only shooting league average inside the 3 point line and in the paint. Shooting below league average every else outside the 3 point line. The Clippers on the other hand are shooting league average just about EVERYWHERE except that same corner and own the paint.

That in a nutshell is our problem and yet amazing we lead the series 3-2. Which tells me the Suns despite our shooting are finding ways to win. We need one fantastic game in the last 2 in order to take this home.

You must be registered for see images attach

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow folks ... deep breath take a step back from the cliff.
Suns are gonna be fine.
We had a mind fart last game CP3 and Book were trying to do it all(and not well).
We have to get DA involved and for the love of all that is holy when Cam J is the only player hitting shots WTF is he on the bench more often than not.
Play the team that got us here.
We have 2 more shots to do this. Lets hope we snap out of this funk.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Need to win one of the next two. And at the same time...... not allow Jackson, Batum, Kennard, or Morris to become the 2021 version of Mario Elie.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kawhi is game time decision?? The Suns messed up and had a golden opportunity to put it away. I never posted on this forum before the playoffs but the Suns were always in my heart. Never switched just fell back during the Sarver years. Now after a good year everything is starting to crash down. This is soul sucking…

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wish the Suns had been the ones to sign Reggie Jackson to that league minimum salary. Not as a starter, of course, but in this series I hold my breath every time he takes a shot against Phoenix. He has been so good offensively.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I wish the Suns had been the ones to sign Reggie Jackson to that league minimum salary. Not as a starter, of course, but in this series I hold my breath every time he takes a shot against Phoenix. He has been so good offensively.
Is he better then Cam Payne? Maybe a better shooter but does he have a better drive to the basket?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A little bush league if you ask me when it comes to stuff like reporting injuries and lineups on the clippers behalf

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson