Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-10-2024

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah because they have a smart coach that makes adjustments! How good would this team be with Lue as HC….
I’m not sure it’s just the coach anymore….. At a certain point you have to man up and have some heart. Other than a few players this roster is gutless.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
ima go with mama's advice and stop talking unless i have something positive to say

so that's it for me tonight guys - be well and catch you on the flip side :D

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
ima go with mama's advice and stop talking unless i have something positive to say

so that's it for me tonight guys - be well and catch you on the flip side :D
not directed at anybody in here - im just tired of harping on this team - trying to avoid it in the 4th quarter - netflix may be in order

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This isn't an effort to dogpile on the KD trade... I was against it because of the cost, even though I thought he was still an exciting and great player.

That said... I am beginning to believe he's among the most overrated players in the modern era. He puts up big numbers but the dude seems asleep for long stretches and his play style is brutally dull. He runs the same 2 or 3 ISO sets over and over and over.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And this is the result of killing our starters last night trying to make a comeback down nearly 40… just ignorant coaching! While Tye gets to run out youngsters with fresh legs because he’s not a moron!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just no words for the lack of urgency by this team. If you can’t blow them out? I almost want a one and done in the play in….almost. I am in Cali on vacation and have not had enough beer yet to go there. LOL.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I was more worried about the statement Book made last night about, "I have been on a team with the most wins in the NBA.......you just have too win in the playoffs." I figured that somewhat explains why they look like they aren't trying. They guaranteed they would make the playoffs several games ago. That kinda started the funk in play lately.

Sunstroke

Veteran
Reaction score
After watching 7 + quarters of Clippers basketball, no doubt they're in the Western Conference Finals.
Strong starters, bench and a great head coach. Injuries is a non issue now. They're healthy.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Every time they cut to a close of a Suns player, no matter which they looked shell shocked. They just don’t have the make up.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And this is the result of killing our starters last night trying to make a comeback down nearly 40… just ignorant coaching! While Tye gets to run out youngsters with fresh legs because he’s not a moron!

This is just who they are. They think they can beat anyone just by showing up, they've been doing it all year.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was more worried about the statement Book made last night about, "I have been on a team with the most wins in the NBA.......you just have too win in the playoffs." I figured that somewhat explains why they look like they aren't trying. They guaranteed they would make the playoffs several games ago. That kinda started the funk in play lately.
He’s just chillin bro…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When one plays with fire, don't be surprised when you get burned.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Just sounds like he thinks if it worked for KD then it will work for him. He’s taking on KDs leadership skills too much.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard