Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-10-2024

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Never said it was but this team is at the end of the season and still can’t execute his genius defense? How good a coach can he be? Seriously they make preseason mistakes, do they practice anything at all? We seem to have no offensive system at all just bring it up and give it to Book or KD and guys just freaking stand around! Tell me this same team doesn’t look worlds different if Tye Lue were coaching them?
I’m not sure it does. These guys have been making the same careless turnovers all season. And their nuts shrivel at the most important times. That’s about the players. Lots of blame to go around.

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Suns are the definition of Insanity.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
suns big 3 will play 40+ minutes again in a game they probably won't win - meanwhile the clippers starters are chillin bob dylan

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom Chambers said the Clippers line up is a G League team tonight. I agree with him.

If Chambers said that, he is flat out wrong. Their bench is talented and deep.

Still, the Suns starters should be able to beat the Clippers bench.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol genius defense letting Bines have his career game and dude still hasn’t missed a three tonight got 30 already… maybe just maybe try to get the ball out of his hands? freaking foul him or double our coach is a clueless moron!

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Chambers said that, he is flat out wrong. Their bench is talented and deep.

Still, the Suns starters should be able to beat the Clippers bench.
Yes, that is true, it’s the fact that suns are a complete mess. He’s basically saying that without saying that. He’s not wrong…

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can anyone think of any game this season where we could say good coaching won the game? I can’t! All he does is ride the stars and if they don’t perform great and win then we freaking lose it’s that simple!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
vogel can't even stop hyland with hyland having zero starters around him to draw attention - it's hyland vs our starters and he's outscoring them all

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now giving PJ the only shot he likes wide open we have the greatest defensive scheme in the league that allows nothing but open shots!!! lol what a total joke…

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, Tucker wide open, again and again. This is laughable.

One of the biggest wastes of talent/money dedicated to a roster.