Suns @ Clippers Saturday WCF game thread 6-26-2021 - Game 4

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Only 16 assists tonight for the Suns. I know shots weren't falling all night,but we've gone away from the ball movement that makes the Suns great and we're doing too much 1-on-1 ISO. We're not getting open threes for Bridges or Cam Johnson & we're going away from Ayton when he's producing. A lot of it is the physical Clippers D, but we need to find ways to get easier baskets... everything has been a struggle.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Are people seriously wanting that ball to be off Payne just because they f’d up the call on booker before?

that is a horrible president to set for basketball.

cp3 was fouled. Screw him.
I agree, and how could the ref see those anyway. they were trying to foul Paul whether he hit him or not. a traveling call would have been very harsh. wouldn't of mattered anyway, the clippers can't score. PG can't even make free throws.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not if booker and cp3 keep shooting like this.

didnt matter tonight on the road.

and I don’t expect EVERYONE else to lay an egg too.

this team knows what’s right in front of them on Monday. They’re going at it like no one’s business.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 16 assists tonight for the Suns. I know shots weren't falling all night,but we've gone away from the ball movement that makes the Suns great and we're doing too much 1-on-1 ISO. We're not getting open threes for Bridges or Cam Johnson & we're going away from Ayton when he's producing. A lot of it is the physical Clippers D, but we need to find ways to get easier baskets... everything has been a struggle.

Luckily the Suns have had a lot of experience winning games like this all season so they didn't shrink under pressure.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
4-20 from three. Mikal never took one. CP3 and Book were 0-8. No player made more than 1 from three.

Paul and Book missed 3 free throws.

Unbelievable.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Saric fouled on a missed Clippers free throw I was thinking what the... but he got another key rebound off a missed free throw and made the outlet pass which helped make up for it.