Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
dude do you have any idea how fast Giannis is? Are serious?
He was the best player on the floor. I’m not stupid, I don’t think Ayton is nearly as good but everyone can hustle and have desire. That takes no talent, it’s in your core or it’s not. I’ve been coaching baseball a long time and love football players who play baseball. Football teaches you to be intense or you will get buried. Its something I will always believe in

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol im watching mst3000 to relax my mind..... what are u guy's doing to ease the sting....

We should create a arizona sports fan sad moment recovery event lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was the best player on the floor. I’m not stupid, I don’t think Ayton is nearly as good but everyone can hustle and have desire. That takes no talent, it’s in your core or it’s not. I’ve been coaching baseball a long time and love football players who play baseball. Football teaches you to be intense or you will get buried. Its something I will always believe in

oh your one of those guys who thinks all it takes is just trying hard.

Ayton played fine and had some really good games in the finals but you do understand what a special athlete Giannis is right? That’s God given that size and speed combo.

like I said name me all the seven footers who aren’t going to be dead tired by the end of the game chasing him up and down the court

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Other than Booker no other wing can get their own shot or draw fouls. Can’t live that way.

Cam J has improved more in the last year than Bridges has in 3 in that regard. He's a keeper. I seriously consider shopping Bridges though.

I'm not saying Cam J will become a great shot creator but he's shown enough development on both ends that I think he's higher on the keepers list than Mikal going forward.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cam J has improved more in the last year than Bridges has in 3 in that regard. He's a keeper. I seriously consider shopping Bridges though.

I'm not saying Cam J will become a great shot creator but he's shown enough development on both ends that I think he's higher on the keepers list than Mikal going forward.

Except that his defense continues to be atrocious while Mikal's is stellar.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothings wrong with Aytons effort.

He played hard. He played good defense.

He doesn’t have any one on one moves. I think he will develop some.

When? He's just finished his 3rd season. Don't give me the new to basketball excuse either. That's not an excuse after how long he's been playing. He should have some go to moves by now.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy he guarded had 50 points and almost fouled him out. So . . . yeah . . .
Well to be fair Crowder guarded him a ton as well and for some reason the Suns wall from last game evaporated this game. They did an OK job last game and that evaporated.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, if we had to lose to anyone, I’m glad it was Giannis. He’s everything right with the league. Works his *** off, never takes a play off and when given the chance to bolt for a super team, he stayed in small market Milwaukee and got them a title.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When? He's just finished his 3rd season. Don't give me the new to basketball excuse either. That's not an excuse after how long he's been playing. He should have some go to moves by now.
They have never asked him to be that player. He has never been asked to be that guy. His offense was a complete afterthought until this playoffs. It’s not all on him.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have never asked him to be that player. He has never been asked to be that guy. His offense was a complete afterthought until this playoffs. It’s not all on him.

I'm not trying to put it all on him but he should have developed some sort of offensive moves by now, whether the 3rd option or not.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Haven't caught up, but zooming out a bit, the team with the best player usually wins in the playoffs. Milwaukee had by far the best, and arguably the second best in Jrue. He may not have flashy offensive numbers but he was a monster defensively all series. Tip your hat to them, they were the better team.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Here we go...the Cam J pile on

I think Cam J is fine as a role playing shooter off the bench. But I think that is his ceiling. He will never be a legitimate starter in the NBA.

With Bridges, on the other hand, yes his offense is frustrating, but he is the best perimeter defender we have...by a ton. We can't afford just to give that away or let that go. We saw in Game 5 what happens to us on defense when Bridges is out.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol im watching mst3000 to relax my mind..... what are u guy's doing to ease the sting....

We should create a arizona sports fan sad moment recovery event lol

Talking about changes for next season on another thread.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to put it all on him but he should have developed some sort of offensive moves by now, whether the 3rd option or not.
He does have moves. He just isn’t effective at using them . That’s what happens when you’ve been the fourth or fifth option the entire time you have been here. Honestly, they need to fire Mark Bryant and bring in someone to work with him full time on low post moves.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
no it’s not he’s getting the max and trust every team would pay him it after the playoff run he just had
You’re right. And it’s likely 50-50 if it ends up being the wise decision or a really bad one.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sure Giannis got his points and fouls called on him. You can argue fairness or not all day. But the level of desire and effort he gave last four games was head and shoulders above any Suns player period
Agree

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose