Suns @ Bucks Tuesday Finals game thread 7-20-2021 - Game 6

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Paul may have instigated ill feelings. But a ref is supposed to be an impartial arbiter of rule enforcement. A ref has to be above that. Human or not, has to be above it.

If a referee can't be above it they shouldn't have the job.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Different but this was a playoff game and the ruling by the league office likely cost the Suns a championship.

This is another decision by the league office or whoever makes these decisions that could cost the Suns a championship.
Yeah my point wasn’t that it could cost a championship. Rather it was why would the league use foster and raise a bunch of articles that distracts from the finals when they’ve got plenty other refs to use on whim no attention would be paid at all and it would be solely about the game, teams, coaches and players.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah my point wasn’t that it could cost a championship. Rather it was why would the league use foster and raise a bunch of articles that distracts from the finals when they’ve got plenty other refs to use on whim no attention would be paid at all and it would be solely about the game, teams, coaches and players.

We agree. I don't know why the NBA would give any cause for distraction in the Finals.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, never fear a Suns Game 6 win is near! And here’s why:

I lost all my keys right before Game 3 of this series and the Suns went sideways. I secretly motivated myself to keep looking for them for as long as it took because the Suns wouldn’t win again until I found them.

well folks, GUESS WHO JUST FOUND HIS ******* KEYS?!

SUNS IN 7!

LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, never fear a Suns Game 6 win is near! And here’s why:

I lost all my keys right before Game 3 of this series and the Suns went sideways. I secretly motivated myself to keep looking for them for as long as it took because the Suns wouldn’t win again until I found them.

SUNS IN 7!

LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!
To be fair, our father found them. On the roof of a car. A car cheese has been driving for over a week. With keys on the roof. Go suns.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SUNS IN 7!

LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!
So YOUR THE CAUSE of all my heartburn...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hope our guys don’t come out tight. This is a new dangerous spot for most of them.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just have zero enthusiasm for this today...I hope I build something up. I should be enjoying this more.
Me too. Thinking of taking a bike ride and checking on the score periodically. Don't want to see Bucks celebrating if suns downfall occurs.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too. Thinking of taking a bike ride and checking on the score periodically. Don't want to see Bucks celebrating if suns downfall occurs.

I changed it up completely. No sports bar. Having happy hour at the fancy steakhouse in old town.

$8 prime rib sliders and $10 knobb creek select Manhattans.

Game is just a cherry on a nice Tuesday. Now I can relax and enjoy the game

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave