Suns @ Bucks Sunday Finals game thread 7-11-2021 - Game 3

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Craig's availability will all come down to pain management. If it's a deep bone bruise, he is still likely out for the series. If it is just a contusion, I can't see him missing more than Games 3 and 4, tops.

He looked horrible on Tuesday, but with 3 days of preparation, perhaps it is time to see what Frank Kaminsky can give us as a back-up 5.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m betting Craig’s out Sunday but back by Wednesday when we absolutely rip the Bucks heart out and take a 3-1 lead.

I’m almost HOPING Scott Foster is the ref in Game 3 because if there’s any game moving forward the Bucks are likely to win and would be the least devastating it would be the next one, likely without Craig and with the home team getting a bunch of calls.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The inner m asochist in me says bring on Scott Foster... he isn't stopping a team that is destined.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The inner m asochist in me says bring on Scott Foster... he isn't stopping a team that is destined.

I’m leaning this way also. Let CP3 break Scott Foster in the biggest FU ever to take a death grip on the series.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I’m betting Craig’s out Sunday but back by Wednesday when we absolutely rip the Bucks heart out and take a 3-1 lead.

I’m almost HOPING Scott Foster is the ref in Game 3 because if there’s any game moving forward the Bucks are likely to win and would be the least devastating it would be the next one, likely without Craig and with the home team getting a bunch of calls.

100% agree, on all of this.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Agreed

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score

Good post but the Suns are going up 3-0 in this series.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some interesting stats heading into Game 3.

Chris Paul and Devin Booker have combined for 113 points the first two games of the Finals. The most by a staring backcourt in NBA history.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's hard to not start counting chickens. The Bucks have to win four of the next five. Just cannot see that happening without a major injury somewhere.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Clips where down 0-2 to the Bucks would it be over? If the Bucks where down Two games to the Clippers would it be over. I think the Bucks are a different Monster.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Chris Paul's turnovers and the way they hand Book bringing up the ball seems to indicate to me that Pauls hand injury is getting worse.
I think I disagree for now. His shooting was fine, he wasn't grimacing, or holding his hand, so I honestly think he just had an off game while being pressured. If it happens again, I'll start to get worried, but for now I am chalking it up to a simple "off" game.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the Clips where down 0-2 to the Bucks would it be over? If the Bucks where down Two games to the Clippers would it be over. I think the Bucks are a different Monster.

I said that I thought the clippers were the toughest opponent we would face this postseason after we beat them. Going up 2-0 against the Bucks in a much more convincing fashion than we did against the clippers has me still believing this Suns team will not be stopped.

The clippers got two against us. I see the Bucks getting only one at most.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s gonna be a little sad when this season is over simply because it’s been such a magical ride.

It almost makes you want to see this series go long just so it doesn’t end…On second thought, who am I kidding. Let’s sweep these Bucks!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s gonna be a little sad when this season is over simply because it’s been such a magical ride.

It almost makes you want to see this series go long just so it doesn’t end…On second thought, who am I kidding. Let’s sweep these Bucks!

was just thinking the same thing... with one caveat. I’d be really happy to see this end in 5 because then I think my entire family, including Ouchie, will be able to watch it together in Phoenix.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose