Suns @ Bucks Sunday Finals game thread 7-11-2021 - Game 3

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They sucked on getting defensive rebounds as the bucks got a ton of second shots.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The refs aren’t suddenly gonna change the way they treat Giannis…. It sucks, but it ain’t changing, period.
I really don’t know what Monty can do to contain Giannis while somehow keeping DA out of foul trouble…
The Suns are in serious trouble.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Biggest disappointment tonight is Booker by far no comparison. He flat out didn’t show up tonight.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The refs aren’t suddenly gonna change the way they treat Giannis…. It sucks, but it ain’t changing, period.
I really don’t know what Monty can do to contain Giannis while somehow keeping DA out of foul trouble…
We are fine. Other Ayton’s start, crowders 3’s, some nice play by cam Johnson we didn’t play well.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

No they arent.. lol. Chill out. Suns are in full control of this series and the Bucks won't get thus crazy officiating every night. This was the only Scott Foster game of the series

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Final:

Bucks 120 - Suns 100

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
That’s not why we lost.
We didn’t lose solely because of Book… The fact he never left Phoenix didn’t help of course, but the Bucks figured out how to get Ayton in foul trouble. And when Giannis and Portis are on the floor together, the Suns literally have no answer. Middleton and Holiday are now untracked to boot.
Monty has a literal mountain to climb here… Brutal.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Biggest disappointment tonight is Booker by far no comparison. He flat out didn’t show up tonight.
I'm glad he got out his crapper game on a night like tonight.. this was their game 7 and the Buck's played like it tonight.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monty benched Booker the entire 4th lol good. Let’s see if he comes out aggressive in game 4

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my lord... “The Suns are in serious trouble.” Thank you for the hysteria. You’ve consistently rung this bell after pretty much EVERY loss all season and playoffs and the next game, the Suns make you look like a fool.

now that you’ve given your usual hysteria post loss, I expect them to do exactly that in Game 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard