Reaction score
Halftime:

Bucks 60 - Suns 45

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I watched it I can count. Then again you think that Scott Foster is
We knew this would be an ugly game with Scott Foster refereeing and giving the game to Milwaukee

Except for chaplain who thinks it’s Scott’s a great referee and there’s no conspiracy the rest of us are just crazy and he’s perfect

stop LYING about Chap. He’s never said ANYTHING about Foster being a great referee.

we’re losing because we’ve sucked in the second quarter and because Book and Bridges haven’t shown up.

but again, STOP LYING about what other fans are saying. It’s bad enough the Suns look like crap. You don’t need to follow their lead.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t see the desperation in this team so far tonight. Definitely see it with the Bucks.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns need to wake up. Poor ball movement and they're failing to get back on defense quickly. They also aren't sticking to their assignments and seem to be following the ball on D so the Bucks are able to find an open look after a couple of quick passes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
What I hated on one of the pick and roll plays that Giannis scored on, he PUSHED the Suns player, got the bucket and one. It was blatant.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Incredibly ugly 2nd quarter. CP3 making a bunch of careless passes… even when it’s not a turnover, they are way too risky and lazy.
Booker, Bridges, Crowder….still haven’t gotten out of the locker room.
Bucks manhandled the Suns in that second quarter. Wow…

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
stop LYING about Chap. He’s never said ANYTHING about Foster being a great referee.

we’re losing because we’ve sucked in the second quarter and because Book and Bridges haven’t shown up.

but again, STOP LYING about what other fans are saying. It’s bad enough the Suns look like crap. You don’t need to follow their lead.
Thank you Cheese.

I think Scott Foster (and most NBA refs) are simply incompetent. I’m just not going to complain about a questionable travel when there were so many other much worse calls happening.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s sickening how much the announcers are cheering for Milwaukee

you’re sports persecution complex is pretty hilarious. They’re outplaying us. Shocking the announcers noting how well Milwaukee is playing.

newsflash, they were fellating the Suns the last two games where we looked great.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah I can't recall ANYONE ever saying Foster is a great referee.

I haven't liked the way the game has been called so far but we're not losing because of the refs, like you said it's mostly Booker and Bridges.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What I hated on one of the pick and roll plays that Giannis scored on, he PUSHED the Suns player, got the bucket and one. It was blatant.
Yeah we have to battle through giannis getting superstar homecooking. It’s just normal nba stuff. We just aren’t playing well.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t get what the Suns are doing. Nobody is attacking the basket and standing around. Nobody is playing defense. Are the Suns tired?!?!?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s sickening how much the announcers are cheering for Milwaukee

They are praising quality plays. The Bucks have played quite smart and their execution deserves recognition by the people paid to cover the game. I'm not hearing any bias.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns getting nothing from a bunch of guys. this could get ugly tonight.

Booker 2/11
Bridges 0/1
Crowder 1/2
Johnson 1/4

As I said earlier, the forwards are non-existent.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard