Stream for Giants Game?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a smart ass but this is asked every week? Is it just me wouldn't it be safe to say that the same streaming websites are there each and every week? Put it in your favorites?

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
atdheNet.TV is reliable, but requires a plugin that downloads an .exe. Im on a mac, so that dont fly. I know justinTV requires a free account setup, have no experience, and have used another that requires nothing, but cant remember what it is right now. Someone will pipe up soon. For once, I dont need to stream! BROOKLYN!

OP
OP
BradMannTX

BradMannTX

Puh-shaw
Reaction score
Montgomery, TX -- Birthplace of the Texas Flag!
Not trying to be a smart ass but this is asked every week? Is it just me wouldn't it be safe to say that the same streaming websites are there each and every week? Put it in your favorites?

Yes, Shane, it is asked every week. Here's why: the sites are shutdown week to week when they're discovered. I have 12 sites saved as my favorites for this (that I've gotten from here, by the way) and none of them are operational this week. That's why I asked how to look for them effectively with Google or whatever, because all I find is garbage when I search for them.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, Shane, it is asked every week. Here's why: the sites are shutdown week to week when they're discovered. I have 12 sites saved as my favorites for this (that I've gotten from here, by the way) and none of them are operational this week. That's why I asked how to look for them effectively with Google or whatever, because all I find is garbage when I search for them.

Hmm guess that makes sense. Thx.

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
so, does anyone have anything that works or ideas? I would love to be able to watch the game in my house here on the east coast.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Russ!!

There is an annoying "congratulations you won" popup that seems to get by my popup blocker but otherwise it's a great feed.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well that one has gone crappy the other link on the smae page works but not very good

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Firstrow has quit working. Oh well just in time to miss Kolb's fumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard