Stranger Things (Netflix)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You have to love everything with Murray in it!!!

You must be registered for see images attach
He's funny for sure, but overall I was waiting for it to be over. Some compelling characters but not a compelling story line. Just when I thought they were going to wrap it up, they went all in on it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm very late on this show started recently. Was out yesterday at home so i binge watched finished season two and started season 3. So far I'm not nearly as fond of season 3 as the first 2 I don't really like the story lines about the guys with their girlfriends, and I don't like the character Billy at all although I guess now it's obvious why he's there.

I do like Max which I understand is a minority opinion I've read lots of fans don't like her on the show.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was solid through six episodes and then it just went gonzo bananas awesome in the final two episodes. best season of show as far as I'm concerned.

This is good to hear because so far I was not liking season 3 so it's good to know it gets better soon

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
This is good to hear because so far I was not liking season 3 so it's good to know it gets better soon
Season 3 is a very low point for the show. I almost skipped S4 due to it until I started hearing all of the reports that they righted the ship. I'm of the opinion that it can be skipped without loosing anything but I think I'm in the minority around here on that opinion.

Season 4 is back to S1 quality. So you're almost back to the good stuff. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm very late on this show started recently. Was out yesterday at home so i binge watched finished season two and started season 3. So far I'm not nearly as fond of season 3 as the first 2 I don't really like the story lines about the guys with their girlfriends, and I don't like the character Billy at all although I guess now it's obvious why he's there.

I do like Max which I understand is a minority opinion I've read lots of fans don't like her on the show.
Interesting. Season 3 was so long ago, but Max is pretty beloved by end of Season 4.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Season 3 was so long ago, but Max is pretty beloved by end of Season 4.

I looked at some fansite and people really didn't like her when she first joined the show they thought she was a bad "replacement" for 11. I like the character because I thought it was absolutely perfect for this group of "nerds" that they befriend a girl who rides a skateboard and beats all their videogame scores.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Speaking of Stranger Things, I really hope this doesn't be a norm at all. I don't want to have to think about "patches" for TV shows and movies. We don't need them turning into what happened with video games. I want to watch it when it comes out, not 4 months down the line after it's been patched to make it watchable.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a full video of it. I want more! :)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished season 3 and it definitely got better as it went along.

I got a friend hooked on the show I was in Season 2 when she started, she's now ahead of me into Season 4.

I liked that they "redeemed" Billy I hated the character and the actor but it ended well for him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one episode left of Season 4. I kind of guessed the twist on Vecna, not entirely but I kind of figured it was something like that. But a friend of mine has finished the season and she says the finale will still surprise me that what I think is going on is only partly right not entirely.

And now I finally understand why Kate Bush Running up that Hill has been trending online for weeks.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope the Duffer brothers do this last season justice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave